Do you like Spirit's new terror radius?
I have been waiting for this moment and I'm very happy with the result.
What about you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfo4SQLAnkI
Tagged:
BHVR
I have been waiting for this moment and I'm very happy with the result.
What about you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfo4SQLAnkI
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's the best one they've done so far. Really hoping it plays for the killer too.
I really hope so.
Oh : D
I love it as a Spirit enthusiast.
LETS ######### GO
I really like how they incorporated the DbD theme music into it.
it was extraordinarily well done, I never expected it when I heard it on the PTB. it's thrilling without it being sensory overload like some other TR music
This one became my 3rd favorite chase theme, only behind Myers and Deathslinger theme.
it definitely does, I just heard it and I love it!
I like it too. As long as they don't mess it up (if you know what I mean) I'm happy for every killer to have an original chase theme.
yes yes and finally yes! it's a pity that the old Oni theme no longer exists. This one was also very scary and dramatic. I'm soaking this up like a sponge, so more of this BHVR <3
at least people will have plenty of time to hear it impotently chasing people as a melee 110% after being effortlessly juked/palleted in phase
heyooooooooooooo
(i do like it, but the .. 'changes' are disgraceful)
This is a troll question, right?
The art and music team on DBD is top notch, I rarely ever (have I ever?) seen them do wrong. Amazing work, as always.
Some people could learn from them.
It feels fan made, but like, in a good way? Like it doesn't feel super BHVR but its still extremely good.