DbD Grave Thread
Here you can pay your respects to DbD!
Here lies Dead By Daylight, wonderful game that brought joy in our lives.
14.06.2016-18.10.2021
Here you can pay your respects to DbD!
Here lies Dead By Daylight, wonderful game that brought joy in our lives.
14.06.2016-18.10.2021
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It looks so peaceful now. Laying there all quiet and still
I'll start!
F💐
Never been that quiet...
Bhvr tomorrow.
F.
Not sure if that'll be the case.
:(
There aren't more than 12 months in Murica.
⚰️
R.P.D.R.I.P.
How can I write the date using numbers without confusing Muricans?
Gotta say it was funny when I first say a MMDDYYYY date. I really wondered why there were 20 months.
Awww rip.
Anyways...
YYYY-MM-DD
Well that's some Gehirn 🧠.
Oops, there are countries outside of the USA?
That's a myth.
No. And they don't have any oil either, I promise. Don't bother looking.
I don't understand this language you're speaking that suggests countries outside of the USA. Try speaking American, it's the only language I understand.