Dev stream when?
After what happened today it seems the least to have a dev stream by the end of the week
No comment on what you did...
After what happened today it seems the least to have a dev stream by the end of the week
No comment on what you did...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I doubt it would happen. Probably the only thing we will get is a post for damage control.
good luck, that won't help anything.
Now i get why we got 400k bloodpoints in 3 days for free
We support NFTs!
1 hour later
Hey look everyone, another code!
Nerf pig.
I'd say we'll get one at around December (this year) or January next year. I highly doubt that they'll acknowledge the NFT scandal.
Someone please prove me wrong. Seriously, though we need to talk.