I just got facecamped and I am so happy.
I am (or was) a killer main, for four months I played nothing but killer. Survivor was so dull to me, and I lasted 5 seconds in chases so I went to seek refuge in killer where I had loads of fun and consistent 4ks.
Then, I decided to take a break and switch to survivor (I had unlocked every killer teachable, while the highest level survivor I had was at level 8...). I got better and better each game, and actually began to enjoy survivor. Every time I played, my chase times increased gradually. Soon, killers started commenting on my steam profile, complimenting my survivor skills. I began to actually get good.
Today, I managed to loop a Legion for 5 entire gens, for the first time. When I was downed after a decade long chase, the Legion camped me and kept on hitting me on hook. The fact that I made someone so angry that they decided to throw the entire game just to see me die made me really pleased.
Comments
It is only fun if they have 8 stacks of stbfl and do that.
But in the end of the day your MMR will go down, and his MMR will go up. You lost and got outplayed by the better and more skillful player.
If other 3 survs escaped, Legions mmr will not go up either.
It is the ultimate compliment a killer can pay you. The face camp after a long chase.
It's an acknowledgement of how much of a thumb in the ass you were during the game.
And bonus, no raise in your MMR.
Congrats!
For the Legion it was considered one win and three losses, so his MMR will go down as well.
Yeah, that's the 🥂 moment. Even better when they stand there smacking you for 2 minutes 🍳
But if he was able to kill another one with NOED - his MMR won't change.
He looped him for 5 gens, then got hooked and camped. NOED is a non-factor. Gens are done. The other 3 can easily open the gates and escape while the killer is camping.