What Thriller Anime License would you think be cool to have DBD?
We saw the Serveys and we got the Trickster, so it can be possible. Whether it's a paragraph or just for some potentially good cosmetics, it doesn't have to be a full chapter. Who wouldn't want to see Yui in a S.O.S. Outfit? Or Dwight in Ken's outfit.
(You'd think Dwight would be picking his nose, but really he might be tasting tasting the blood from a killer he stunned using DS.)
Comments
Shiki, Perfect Blue, and Junji Ito would be genuinely amazing licensed anime chapters.
I only say Death Note because that's the only one on this list I've seen so I'm familiar with it. I don't know much about the rest.
Colossal Titan to DBD plz.
I would look at colossal titan stunned by tiny pallet.
oof my toe
Hellsing would be cool.
Parasyte might be interesting too.
Perfect blue. Not a doubt in my mind.
Roberta from Black Lagoon could be pretty cool. I don't know how well anime characters would translate to DbD's art style though.
It's probably not seen as a thriller... but
Akira
higurashi no naku koro ni
Don't know if it counts as thriller but, Elfen Lied
Simply because it's the only anime I've ever watched and I'm just starting Season 2.
Five Nights at Freddy's
Goblin Slayer xD
I could see a death nope character working as a killer.
(for the record, death nope was a typo, but I'm deeming it funny enough to leave it in)
That's not anime thriller that's jumpscare horror video game
Nah, it's the single greatest anime ever made. Don't know what you're on about.
What? I think you got confused there, FNAF is my favorite dark anime!
damn it I rushed my vote, Pokémon for sure lol
Lol thats not an anime amd its too requested