Dead by daylight's response to the NFT situation
Body is 1 character too short.
Body is 1 character too short.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So, basically-
BHVR gave the license holders the model and some chapter keys and said "do whatever you want."
BHVR themselves are not directly linked to the NFT #########.
Okay.
oh ######### really hmu, I'll send that 10k right away
don't believe him, he's a scammer, I'm actually your fourth cousin who's the king of a yet to be discovered country and I have untold riches, if you send me 20000 dollary doos, I will give you 17 million in return.
Cool
The license holders just made the decision and Bhvr was kinda forced to follow by giving them the assets. They didn't agree to this, but they were kinda dragged into this by the shareholder.
That's a bit upsetting, but I'm happy we at least got a response
They agreed that the license holders can do whatever they want with the in-game model and chapter keys.
All DBD did is provide them with an-in game model and chapter keys, hellraiser nfts could still exist if they got a model elsewhere, this was just a convenient business opportunity for the license holder. So i really can't blame behaviour for anything personally. It's this, or no hellraiser chapter.
I can't blame them either, I'm not trying to put on the impression that they are at fault.
Licenses are kinda of a cruel world.
Oh ok, was happy to help until I saw that you already have jt covered. If for any reason you don't have the funds, I ll happy help him instead, it won't be be necessary though as you'll get 100k back so...
This is probably why it took so long for them to respond. The license holders are behind the NFT's, and they wanted to be able to respond in a way that didn't upset the license holders. Makes sense.
Just weird that it took so long to respond. They were taking a lot of flack for nothing really.
Now that's been sorted, onto the next thing! Who is the QT in the twitter avatar...? And what's their #
Histrionics.
Who is the QT in the twitter avatar...? And what's their #
Uhh which avatar?
(if you mean mine on twitter then that's me c: )
The one to the left of "Tweet your reply"
Yes, that is me.
To be fair, I am at least blood related to my 4th cousin I have never met.
Idk man, that 17 mill is pretty tempting...
Now, about that toaster...