Which Map should be reworked?
I would've included Hawkins Laboratory, but we all know what's going on there.
I would've included Hawkins Laboratory, but we all know what's going on there.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Police Station
Lery's has already been reworked after Doc's rework, and then adjusted again when Doc's model update came out not too long ago.
Other than Haddonfield I just despise Mother's Dwelling it's so damn boring on both sides, not to mention it's the largest map in the game I believe, and it's super survivor sided. I don't mind Temple of Purgation, in fact I like that map (a graphical update to it would make it beautiful), but man do I hate Mother's Dwelling.
The Shack is Michael's home.
All these maps are pretty bad
They all should. The better question was which one should be reworked first.
Its the main building
All of these maps are bad, but Haddonfield is the map that needs to be reworked the most out of all of these.
Haddonfield can at least be played pretty decently by some killers, Backwater Swamp just sucks for everyone. Too damn dark, too damn big, too many annoying structures.
Coldwind farm. I think if you took the old coldwind farm, and then just put it back, that would be really good.
The only map I hate on both sides regardless of what killer/perks I use.
RPD
I think almost all maps should be reworked, most maps are extremely unbalanced...
All of them except Lery’s. Ever since they brightened it up a few patches ago, I actually quite enjoy the map.
I almost clicked Haddonfield until you said "Add shack." No let's not add another strong loop to Haddonfield until it's balanced.
Haddonfield getting a shack would take the most survivor-sided map and push it even further to that extreme.
Mother's Dwelling is just too big and flat. It needs a reimagining, not a rework - Temple of Purgation is a Red Forest that's fine in size and composition.
Don't you touch my Lery's again.
The swamps are 3-dimensional, beautiful, and lush. They're also too big, with too much potential for safe pallets.
Well, if Haddonfield had no pallets at all, it would still be a strong map for survivor... I honestly don't know how to rework this map... it needs at least to have less fences on it.
Haddonfield, RPD, and Gideon's again, the rework made the map worst. I also think Shelter Woods needs to be looked at, it's either full of jungle gyms, or an absolute dead zone. There's no real middle ground on that variation.
All of them, but Swamp would be my favorite to rework. I just hate this Realm with a passion, maybe they make it more enjoyable. Or just delete it "by accident".
But most excited for Red Forest, it is my favorite Realm so far and I hope I am not disappointed when they rework it.