I thought grade reset was on the 13th...
I was planning on grinding to iridiescent today but i just got a message that grade reset started.
I was planning on grinding to iridiescent today but i just got a message that grade reset started.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same, I wonder if it changed for some reason.
Oo time to spend my 500k bp thx for letting me know
np man. I'm gonna spend my 100k points...aaaaand it's gone.
Same, what the heck. Planned on maxing out my bp at 1 mil tonight and collecting the 500k grade rewards and then sitting on it until the new survivor released on the 19th. :(
Happened to me last time too. I expected reset on the 13th.
The servers run on UTC time and when they reach the 13th they reset, it isn't reliant on your local time as that is so easy to manipulate.
Well I was expecting to get gold for both sides but I guess it resets on the 12th
BHVR will we get a free 500k because your grade system broke again this month? A minor inconvenience at best, but it was inconvenient for those that wanted to play the last day to grade 1.
That's right kids, I will use any petty reason to expect free BP. No shame.
Before Grades it was on the 13th for me, but now it's on the 12th.
Actually happened to me yesterday too. Was gold grade 2 planning on grinding to iri with some friends before grade reset. Logged on and I was ash 4. Not that bothered, played a couple games anyway and got down to ash 2 and then logged in this morning to see my grade reset...AGAIN. As in, I got two grade resets within 24 hours of each other.