What Original Killer would you like to see as a Killer?
Any Killer that isn't licensed and is very common.
Any Killer that isn't licensed and is very common.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But only if they´re hot and sparkle when you juice them with a flashy :)
We havent had a mechanical killer yet, though the ghost of al capone would be a pretty good choice too
While I did vote for Android, I don't really want like, Terminator- rather something rusted and rundown and animated perhaps more by magic than machinery, to better fit the game's aesthetic.
I’m sorry but necromancy sounds really cool for dbd
I'd like a more monster-like killer in the same vain as Demo.
A puppeteer killer also sounds pretty cool, though.
A sea monster/aquatic themed killer.
This sounds really weird but I'd kill for a killer based on WW2. The killer could have a rifle and shoot people but only when they're affected by a special effect, maybe a mix between old Freddy bringing them into a war world then shooting them down? Idk I like it
All of them
I want a gorgon killer, BHVRs own take on Medusa. Maybe with a petrification or movement based ability
I stand firm that the rights to a shapeshifting power belong exclusively to John Carpenter's The Thing. I would refuse to accept a shapeshifting power for any killer unless I was absolutely certain that The Thing could not be included in DBD for whatever reason (AKA a direct deconfirm by the devs).
Although maybe the T-1000 Terminator might be an exception. But that's as far as it goes.
Connor as the Killer trying to complete his task at any cost with Hank as survivor.. Hank and Connor the from Detroit: Become Human…
this isn’t exactly a serious answer I just think that game is incredible and without spoilers.. the two of them are probably my favourite thing if you unlock their friend path.
I am really surprised that we never had a mechanical Killer so far. Also, a medieval Killer (like a Knight) is missing IMO.
Mob boss because it would be interesting to me, and I have a feeling I would absolutely love the map
All of them but I REALLY want the spider that's been teased a few times in the tomes.
Old Freddy.
I'd like to see a Medusa as a killer with the ability that survivors who look at her suffer from increasingly bad conditions. For instance, something like:
I'm just using the above as a placeholder, the gist though is the Medusa is a killer that survivors have to actively avoid looking at or they'll be in trouble. I think the idea of a killer that a survivor has to avoid seeing while in a chase could be pretty interesting.
someone based around the cold.
Doll master in VHS looks sick, want something like that.
We already have an alchemist ig
Vold of u to assume such killer would have a map
I woukd expect said killer ti be from Yakuza aswell
I would find that really cool. As an attack, a nasty screech that inflicts damage. XD
I love the Dead Space series so a necromorph would be amazing.
I think a Vodoo killer would be fun, as in each survivor has a voodoo doll the killer can interact with that are spread around the map, kinda like how pinhead's box mechanic works. That in addition to being loosely based on Baron Samedi and black magic abilities in general.
Or an Illusionist / Mesmer type character.
I'd love Nosferatu.
Technically Nemesis already has zombies walking around the map
I want all the classic monsters, I'm a little embarrassed Dracula, Nosferatu and a werewolf aren't there already. I feel like Nurse is already a banshee.
I also want to agree with everyone calling for more monstrous monsters. They could add three or four without their powers overlapping, it's just such a fresh canvas.
A Necromancer that raises dead survivors to serve him would be SO ######### AWESOME. This could also work with Rathorik's idea of a voodoo killer. Actually they could just be different skins.