This is very unfair for survivors since you cannot react at all because she hasn't even materialized in her destination before she can attack. Nurse breaks the game anyway so the last thing this stupid killer needs is an ability to attack while invisible.
Nurse is the most broken and overpowered killer in the game. It also happens to me that she can hit before she has finished her blink. It's very frustrating. Nurse needs a major rework anyway. Usually my games against the nurse don't last too long, because usually when survivors hear the first blink survivors immediately disconnect.
I don't like to do it myself, but I don't blame them. Nurse is just overpowered and broken, 0% fun...
Nurse is the most broken and overpowered killer in the game. It also happens to me that she can hit before she has finished her blink. It's very frustrating. Nurse needs a major rework anyway. Usually my games against the nurse don't last too long, because usually when survivors hear the first blink survivors immediately disconnect.
I don't like to do it myself, but I don't blame them. Nurse is just overpowered and broken, 0% fun...
It's not just she can hit. She can 180 before her blink animation ends and when u think u dodged her this BS happens.
Yep. And people think she's fair when she isn't, at least with these bugs. She isn't even that hard to play, especially on PC she isn't very hard to learn. And most nurses are the sweatiest killers this game has.
I really don't understand how people were complaining about spirit when nurse is in the game, I'd rather face 10 stridor spirits in a row than a nurse.
She cannot attack until she lands. Your issue is latency.
It most certainly isn't latency. It has happened to many streamers and they have wondered about it. My ping is always 50 ms and I have wired 200M internet connection. It's not latency. If you don't believe me, go test it on KYF.
It most certainly isn't latency. It has happened to many streamers and they have wondered about it. My ping is always 50 ms and I have wired 200M internet connection. It's not latency. If you don't believe me, go test it on KYF.
Show me a video from the Nurse's perspective swinging before coming out of blink.
Ah yes, let me just go over hundreds of hours of streams and videos because Nurse players doesn't want to have their unfair toys taken away. Last time I saw it on killers perspective was in July and twitch doesn't keep vods over two months.
Earlier I didn't even care about this because I rarely faced nurses. Now because of MMR the amount of nurses I face is a lot more so I'm getting sick of it.
I made this bug report to get this into the devs attention and if/when the devs see this and investigate it, they can see if it is a bug or a latency issue. What is the problem of reporting about this? If it is a latency issue like you say, then it will stay the same. If it is a bug it can be fixed and playing as a solo survivor against Nurse is even a little less miserable experience.
Yes, it's my job to reproduce a bug and use my limited free time to make a video for a forum member, instead of the developers to investigate this and fix it if it's a bug. Get a grip.
I don't know what your problem is. Reporting a bug is not going to harm anyone.
The fact that you couldn't reproduce a bug doesn't mean there isn't a bug.
what you mean is not a bug. specially when you are close to him, a killers attack is almost automatic. if a nurse lands right next to you, she will attack, but since you are close to her she, of course, wont do a full lunge, which cancels the animation. and since she also goes into fatigue, welp, it looks rather weird but no bugs here.
to reproduce this, go kyf, stand next to the killer and have them m1 you. the hit is almost instant. same deal here.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it happens to me too last night andi was like wth is the killer cheating or something
I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't even a bug.
Nurse is the most broken and overpowered killer in the game. It also happens to me that she can hit before she has finished her blink. It's very frustrating. Nurse needs a major rework anyway. Usually my games against the nurse don't last too long, because usually when survivors hear the first blink survivors immediately disconnect.
I don't like to do it myself, but I don't blame them. Nurse is just overpowered and broken, 0% fun...
It's not just she can hit. She can 180 before her blink animation ends and when u think u dodged her this BS happens.
Yep. And people think she's fair when she isn't, at least with these bugs. She isn't even that hard to play, especially on PC she isn't very hard to learn. And most nurses are the sweatiest killers this game has.
I really don't understand how people were complaining about spirit when nurse is in the game, I'd rather face 10 stridor spirits in a row than a nurse.
I too kill myself on hook when facing her.
She cannot attack until she lands. Your issue is latency.
It most certainly isn't latency. It has happened to many streamers and they have wondered about it. My ping is always 50 ms and I have wired 200M internet connection. It's not latency. If you don't believe me, go test it on KYF.
Show me a video from the Nurse's perspective swinging before coming out of blink.
Im on 36-45ms when i play the game. It's definitely not latency
Killer has a ping too.
I've gone against laggy killers hitting me from far away. Its the same thing.
ive seen same thing
Kill Your Friends match
Select Nurse
Full charge a blink
Spam M1 until you swing
Yes, it's my job to reproduce a bug and use my limited free time to make a video for a forum member, instead of the developers to investigate this and fix it if it's a bug. Get a grip.
I don't know what your problem is. Reporting a bug is not going to harm anyone.
Isn't this when the nurse lands a blink right on top of someone and then just taps m1? No lunge?
Really?! I was wondering why i get hit before blink animation ends.
Can only attack after the blink ends. Had an auto clicker going the entire blink window and she only swung after landing.
The fact that you couldn't reproduce a bug doesn't mean there isn't a bug.
what you mean is not a bug. specially when you are close to him, a killers attack is almost automatic. if a nurse lands right next to you, she will attack, but since you are close to her she, of course, wont do a full lunge, which cancels the animation. and since she also goes into fatigue, welp, it looks rather weird but no bugs here.
to reproduce this, go kyf, stand next to the killer and have them m1 you. the hit is almost instant. same deal here.
Please take the discussion here to another channel if you wish to discuss this, and remember this a bug report section of the forum.