Franklin and DC unfair
It's unfair when the killer use Franklin and DC just after we lost the object, why the game don't give us the object if the killer DC?
It's unfair when the killer use Franklin and DC just after we lost the object, why the game don't give us the object if the killer DC?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because you left the match, no fault to your own, without the item.
No, the Killer DCs in this scenario
And the game treats it as you escaped. Therefore, you left while not holding the item.
Ah I remember seeing that troll a lot when the penalty didn't exist
Thanks for the idea i never did that i think o will start doing that on my last game of the day
Ideas for the future... You flashed the light, I CAME!
I still remember seeing an xbox hillbilly named item stealer and he did the franklin's DC thing
it's painful :( he must correct this
Its not a widespread issue to warrant the backend coding it would take to "fix".
It’s not a bug, therefore it doesn’t need fixing.
Not saying its a bug but an annoyance. Since its not a big issue its not worth changing the perk or how the system tracks items.
Correct. It can be annoying. But I laugh if a killer gives me a free escape/win just to force me to lose an item.
The actually did ban players for that (but they admitted to it in chat).
And around that time they changed it so survivors would be given their item back if the killer dc'd.
Many changes have gone through with Franklin's. So, it might've been bugged in the process, or they changed it back intentionally or by oversight.
It's just not that big of a deal
I swear I've seen this post before.
Look hard enough and you'll find thats not uncommon.
This is partly why I only equip items/addons/offerings I can "afford" to lose.
Afford is subjective, but I have picked an arbitrary number that I do not drop below so that I always have a supply should I really need it.
----
I've always figured that one day I'd be able to dump all of my Bloodpoints into my main and could use all the items and such that I want, but with new content drawing my Bloodpoints away, it'll likely never happen