Wait--BHVR, does this, does this mean what I think it means?

Are you guys actually looking into licensing your content for an anime (please God, a TRICKSTER anime!)?!?! Bring me along to the pitch meeting! I'll sell the ever living hell out of it to Netflix!

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 10.07.52 AM.png

I have been on these forums talking about the need for a Trickster anime since that dude came out, and just the thought of it actually being something you'd explore makes me so happy. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Before anyone tries to burst my bubble and remove me from my cloud, just know that I am Lloyd right now. I shall not be dissuaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA


Comments

  • Addendum:

    I've only done maybe one other satisfaction survey in the past. I don't remember seeing that question in the past, but it's possible it was there. If anyone knows, please let me know! I'm hoping it's a new question though. Makes me feel more excited about the idea that Behaviour could be pitching for an anime deal.

  • I personally think it would be cool to get an animated show

    Just gotta hope it doesn't get a ######### adaptation

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    Addendum:

    I've only done maybe one other satisfaction survey in the past. I don't remember seeing that question in the past, but it's possible it was there. If anyone knows, please let me know! I'm hoping it's a new question though. Makes me feel more excited about the idea that Behaviour could be pitching for an anime deal.

    I feel like I recall the question, but I was so new at the time that I wasn't actually even playing. I was just watching a video where someone was going over the survey. Maybe it was just anime characters as a possibility. I do not remember.

  • I put anime because of the all-kill trailer too:)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I put anime because of the all-kill trailer too:)

    0*FNZZu0g4JP9hsKgo.gif

    Yes! Same--that trailer was my favorite intro. Never skipped it!

  • So what if bhvr makes an anime chapter?

    You don't have to buy the chapter or play as those characters.

    It wouldn't hurt you for some chapters to not be of your interest.

  • @Crowman said:

    So what if bhvr makes an anime chapter?

    You don't have to buy the chapter or play as those characters.

    It wouldn't hurt you for some chapters to not be of your interest.

    What are you talking about?

  • They talked about making a movie nearly 3 years ago.

    How that turn out?

  • @Mr_K said:

    They talked about making a movie nearly 3 years ago.

    How that turn out?

    Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. I repeat from my original post:

    Before anyone tries to burst my bubble and remove me from my cloud, just know that I am Lloyd right now. I shall not be dissuaded.

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2548992#Comment_2548992

    Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. I repeat from my original post:

    Before anyone tries to burst my bubble and remove me from my cloud, just know that I am Lloyd right now. I shall not be dissuaded.

    ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š


    1 body too short

  • Omg, FNAF confirmed!?!?!