Yeah let’s just nerf every good killer to the point where killers HAVE to camp or tunnel to have any shot. And then you’ll wonder why killer do it in the first place.
A step in the right direction sure but here's my idea, reduce the time for the lunge to .10 seconds and get rid of the All Seeing Blood add-on since its way to OP, make his terror radius able to be heard while cloaked and get rid of his silent bell and bone clapper add-ons. Also have Wealth give a 5 second head start before he chases me since I can't figure out how to run Wraith so I claim he's overpowered and how unfun he is.
Git gud. Wraith is average killer that needed slight tuning. No need to destroy killer.
Come back when u face good hag/nurse/blight/spirit etc players.
I wanted to say you overdid it with "since I can't figure out how to run Wraith so I claim he's overpowered and how unfun he is", but apparently enough fish did bite. So it really is high quality bait or the fish here have no high standards.
About the topic: wraith just needs a 5sec attack cooldown after uncloaking /s
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try harder next time
Yes sir
Yeah let’s just nerf every good killer to the point where killers HAVE to camp or tunnel to have any shot. And then you’ll wonder why killer do it in the first place.
Even if you're trolling, these type of posts can harm the game.
Wraith doesn't need anymore nerfs, still loopable while being competitive
Git gud. Wraith is average killer that needed slight tuning. No need to destroy killer.
Come back when u face good hag/nurse/blight/spirit etc players.
I wanted to say you overdid it with "since I can't figure out how to run Wraith so I claim he's overpowered and how unfun he is", but apparently enough fish did bite. So it really is high quality bait or the fish here have no high standards.
About the topic: wraith just needs a 5sec attack cooldown after uncloaking /s
Locking this as the OP has decided to edit their post so that the thread no longer makes any sense.