I made Trickster's Bat (Full LED)
After a couple months of hard work, I finally was able to finish making my own Polished Headsmasher โค๏ธ My full Trickster cosplay is almost done, and when I do the photoshoot I'll be sure to show y'all!
https://youtube.com/shorts/SALb3QOznqQ?feature=share

Comments
That looks really cool! Looking forward to seeing the full cosplay now!
Ah thank you so much! I can't wait to put it all together as well!
That looks amazing!
Thank you! I really appreciate it! ๐ฅบ
Looking forward to se the full cosplay!
Give your husband his weapon back, he's in a trial right now with only his knives and he's suffering
Jokes aside, really well done!
Ahaha thank youuu! He's probably used to my shenanigans by now ๐คฃ only his wife would strut down the street in heels with his bat
Great job! Looking forward to seeing the whole look when you post it <3
Thank you so much! ๐ I can't wait either! I'm hoping to get photos done right before Halloween :)
Whoa, it looks dope! Gl on your cosplay, I can already tell it'll be awesome.
damnnnnnnnn that's cool how long did that take to make/ how expensive was it
Ahh thank you!! I'm hoping so I've only done one full try on but it was super early in the process ๐
I started working on it the 29th of March! I would say the bat alone costed around โ$70 to make but some of the materials like the paint I already had beforehand :)
This is so beautiful, and inspiring to a fellow crafty!
I love it!
Ah thank you!! All I have left to do in my cosplay is to make my pants a bit dirty with some makeup and my Trickster cosplay will be complete! :)
Thank youuu!
Can i buy it?
I couldn't sell my husband's weapon, I love it too much <3 but the offer is very flattering and means a lot, I guess it means I did something right haha!
Oh well lol
Very good job, love the lighting effect
Ahh thank you so much! <3
I swear did you just reach into your monitor and pull that out of the game? That looks so realistic! In time for halloween as well!
Ahh omg that's such a huge compliment! Thank you ๐ญ! Definitely in time for Halloween as I plan to be Trickster for a Halloween convention this upcoming weekend and on Halloween itself. Just yesterday I picked up my yellow contacts that glow under black light so it's gonna be awesome.