Dead hard...

Most op perk... Change my mind. All the survivors run it.

Comments

  • It's ridiculous that it makes you literally invincible. Any other game with dodge moves require you to dodge away from the attack. Not INTO it. It's just a bailout from failure.

  • Dead hard is trash.

  • @FaceCampinBuba said:

    Dead hard is trash.

    I am not sure it is Dead Hard, or the user here...

  • I don't think Dead hard is an issue, it is strong perk but it should work only to get distance for window / pallet, if you miss attack on open, then it is your fault.

    Unless you are Nurse / Blight, it is kinda OP against them, but they are both top 3 killers, so that's fair I guess.

  • Remove the i-Frames, gives the perk more distance and it will be a fine exhaustion perk to use.

    The issue with Dead Hard is the invincibility it gives you. It's already strong to use for distance, the fact you can dodge projectiles and swings with it is a bit much.

    I'm saying this as someone who avidly uses Dead Hard in their survivor games.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    Remove the i-Frames, gives the perk more distance and it will be a fine exhaustion perk to use.

    The issue with Dead Hard is the invincibility it gives you. It's already strong to use for distance, the fact you can dodge projectiles and swings with it is a bit much.

    I'm saying this as someone who avidly uses Dead Hard in their survivor games.

    Yeah, then I would change you can use it healthy too...

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2547596#Comment_2547596

    Yeah, then I would change you can use it healthy too...

    I can agree with that. Now Dead Hard's only requirement is that you're injured. Removing i-frames and allowing you to use it anytime you want without even being injured imo wouid still keep the perk's viability while making it less annoying

  • Adrenaline and sprint burst are much better choices than dead hard.

  • Wow some killers are trash and cry on the forum. I never use dead hard as survivor because Im always baited to use it too early or I wait too long and I use it too late.


    Spring Burst is freaking awesome and adrenaline is insane.

  • Your boosted if u think dead hard is good.

  • My god, I love the smell of confirmation bias in the morning!

  • @KajdanKi said:

    Wow some killers are trash and cry on the forum. I never use dead hard as survivor because Im always baited to use it too early or I wait too long and I use it too late.

    Spring Burst is freaking awesome and adrenaline is insane.

    Yeah my friends they use that perk and they use it well but when I try to use it I wind up eating dirt.....I prefer lithe in all honesty

  • @Zacharry100 said:

    Most op perk... Change my mind. All the survivors run it.

    Never once used it, I think it's too situational.

  • @Zacharry100 said:

    Most op perk... Change my mind. All the survivors run it.

    Never had a issue with it. Always hit them in the end. Always hook them in the end so many ways to counter and I don't bother it doesn't do them much.

  • @SabunoHakia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/285832/dead-hard

    Never had a issue with it. Always hit them in the end. Always hook them in the end so many ways to counter and I don't bother it doesn't do them much.

    I am talking about how often it is used by survivors in many matches.

  • I don't like dead hard as survivor, been using lithe a lot more and I think it's better.

  • Dead hard is popular, but it's only good if the situation is right.

    - a pallet or window is nearby and the killer is not close enough to lunge at you.

    - your about to escape through a gate.

    Other than that, the perk does nothing for you.

  • @Zacharry100 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2549870#Comment_2549870

    I am talking about how often it is used by survivors in many matches.

    I know it's used often but I tend to hate decisive strike more as I don't tunnel unless your toxic and nine times out of ten they are simply always in my way to the next target I down them grab them and I get annoyed every time because 5 seconds is brutal when hit with 3 gens back to back.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    I don't think Dead hard is an issue, it is strong perk but it should work only to get distance for window / pallet, if you miss attack on open, then it is your fault.

    Unless you are Nurse / Blight, it is kinda OP against them, but they are both top 3 killers, so that's fair I guess.

    Timed correctly it is designed to make every killer miss. It is doing what it was designed to do when the game isn't breaking performance wise. That said, it's never going to feel good when you have to deal with the visuals of this game and how they can be misleading. Same for when you're using dead hard and it looks like you got away, but still get hit anyway as a survivor. Then it just becomes hard dead, but it is funny to see people dead hard towards me as killer only for me to just wait them out and get the hit.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2547593#Comment_2547593

    Timed correctly it is designed to make every killer miss. It is doing what it was designed to do when the game isn't breaking performance wise. That said, it's never going to feel good when you have to deal with the visuals of this game and how they can be misleading. Same for when you're using dead hard and it looks like you got away, but still get hit anyway as a survivor. Then it just becomes hard dead, but it is funny to see people dead hard towards me as killer only for me to just wait them out and get the hit.

    On console dead hard make the survivors teleport. On PC it might seem fair to you but on console.....

  • @Zacharry100 said:

    Most op perk... Change my mind. All the survivors run it.

    This is kind of a shouting into the wind post isn't it?

  • The thread where ruin undying pop users cried