Iron Will Dead Hard Iron Will Dead Hard Iron Will Dead Hard Iron Will Dead Hard

Every survivor

Every trial

Comments

  • @Clevite said:

    Im a kindred, bond, windows, DS gamer, so you're welcome!

    Didn't know Deathslinger could run those perks.

    No wonder they're nerfing him.

    /s by the way.

  • Because whenever another new and exciting looking perk is added to the mix, it is nerfed into oblivion before it makes the cut. Remember when lucky break threatened to shake up the meta? Remember when people were genuinely excited about gearhead?

    They don't want to nerf old perks (with a few notable, obviously busted exceptions) because they have been as they are for so long, but at the same time won't introduce any new powerful ones for fear them being too OP. So the old meta remains king until they either nerf them and upset their users, or add new powerful perks and upset the other side. Lose lose.

  • @dednark said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2547316#Comment_2547316

    DH is strong, but SB is stronger. Only reason survivors use dh instead of sb is because it is a fun perk. And only reason killers find it op or obnoxious is because they see it too frequently, and because when survivor uses it in the killer's face, they feel they've been robbed a hit/down.

    I strongly disagree. Sprint burst is good, but a survivor typically uses it off of a gen, so the killer knows it’s not worth chasing. Dead hard comes into play after the killer has started a chase and is absolutely devastating. There is no counter to using it to make a vault/pallet. Add a few of these together, and that’s the match gone.

  • Better than Ruin Pop

  • I always equip BT and Iron Will not because I want to, I have to if I actually want a chance to play the game I paid for. Ever since SBMM, every Killer camps and tunnels. Yesterday, I played 8 matches. 7 Killers just lingered at the hook and tunneled everyone. Even if there were only 2 survivors left and 4 gens up; camp and tunnel. I feel like both Survivors and Killers kind of have no choice but to run certain perks.

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    I always equip BT and Iron Will not because I want to, I have to if I actually want a chance to play the game I paid for. Ever since SBMM, every Killer camps and tunnels. Yesterday, I played 8 matches. 7 Killers just lingered at the hook and tunneled everyone. Even if there were only 2 survivors left and 4 gens up; camp and tunnel. I feel like both Survivors and Killers kind of have no choice but to run certain perks.

    I can understand BT in this scenario but why Iron Will? DS would be a better choice.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2548186#Comment_2548186

    I can understand BT in this scenario but why Iron Will? DS would be a better choice.

    I got DS too lol.

    Iron Will because it increases the chances of losing a tunneling Killer or not being the first downed/camped.

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    Well with Boon Totems coming soon.... That might change

    They are perks that help while injured... I don't see the problem

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2547937#Comment_2547937

    I'm a Detective's Hunch, BT, Kindred, Spine Chill gamer... so you're welcome

    Lol!

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2547937#Comment_2547937

    Didn't know Deathslinger could run those perks.

    No wonder they're nerfing him.

    /s by the way.

    That's what made him so Strong!

1 2 ›