So, why can trickster not hold his main event forever again?
I really don't see a reason other than to make him less "annoying", but he is still a relatively weaker killer who still needs a better map pressure game.
I really don't see a reason other than to make him less "annoying", but he is still a relatively weaker killer who still needs a better map pressure game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One argument I've seen is that he could be a camping monster if he could perma hold main event
He already is very good at camping regardless though, and using it for camping wouldn't really do him much good since his map pressure is already so weak.
Why is billy and bubba allowed to have there saw if people are afraid of killer's who camp. Why is myers able to keep his power 99ed if he can just pop it and make sure no one can make the save. It just seems kind of inconsistent. Hell its's nowhere near as devastating on a killer whos slower then most others.
well I'm not agreeing with that statement
Maybe the Devs can give an actual reason
I just want the trickster to have another power. Knives, really? He had the potential to have a cool power maybe something like an AOE effect w/ music, but nope. As if we didn't have enough range killers, to begin with.
I really wish you could hold it like Onis power, it would make it so much more viable to use and allow it to be a game changer when used at the right time.
That implies people like the concept of 99ing a power or perk to begin with. IK I don't, its cheap.
Because Trickster is ranged. Even if you pop tier 3, you need to hit them. Bubba needs to chase the BT imbued survivor. Trickster can kind of just stand there and get them both unless he hooked in a really bad spot.
You can always do the take a hit while the other unhooks. You can't with Trickster. If they hook bomb, they die.
Now they could fix main event to be more useless and last less time. That would probably be healthy for both sides.
I think that ship's sailed with Bubba being a thing.
But yeah, when Trickster first came out, I figured that Main Event was the perfect way to balance him, but they completely ignored that for some reason.
Still doesn't answer bubba saw. In any case with myer's or billy you are still getting a down so it forces a trade. It might be ranged but its not like you have a lot of control over it. The ability itself slows you down on top of your lower movement speed and you need to hit the target multiple times so if they find an ounce of cover your kind of out of luck.
What it's widely accepted you 99 your power with killers like ghostface and myers. It's one of the major components of mastering those killers. Myers and ghostface aren't that spooky taking advantage of the tactic. Your not gonna have much of a trial if your throwing away every killer advantage you got.