DS change proposal
What if you could Mori someone who used DS after a hook?
It would ad a layer of risk and a satisfaction for killers.
You have to decide, can I escape after my DS or will I safe it for later and let me get rescued.
On the other hand, if you DS the killer, get caught again, hooked, get of the hook you know, he can Mori you now so you have to be extra careful. You have become a real obsession.
It would ad a layer of risk and a satisfaction for killers.
You have to decide, can I escape after my DS or will I safe it for later and let me get rescued.
On the other hand, if you DS the killer, get caught again, hooked, get of the hook you know, he can Mori you now so you have to be extra careful. You have become a real obsession.
Comments
Why not remove windows and pallets as well so every killer can 4k all the time
It's not about 4k. It's about meaningful choices and interactive gameplay. And Moris are always fun to watch, even as a survivor.
I think it is better than just slug the obsession, avoiding DS entirely and damn the player to do nothing for 4min and bait other survivors to heal you.
So you want the DS for more fun.
And being under pressure and scared is the point of the game.
It's called reductio ad absurdum, and it's a logical fallacy. Just ignore it - and by "it" I mean whoever uses the fallacy.
You mean when you play nurse. sorry m8 i already do that.
Personally, I'd like to see current DS revamped and changed into some sort of exhaustion perk.
I hope developers see this, ds only punishes the killer, it should punish both the survivor and the killer, I would say make it to where you can mori the survivor IF, they use ds on you to get out of your grasp, forcing survivors to use it as a final resort
They could just increase a wiggle meter to 75% for non obsession to be able to use ds and decrease killer stun by 75%. Keep the current ds stats for the obsession. I'd be fine with that.
I don't mind one DS. It's the nonobsession DS that gets me.
I am pretty sure with a cup of coffee and nicely ask you could persuade a dev to do this.
@not_Queen @Patricia one cup of coffee for that wonderful dev please and take something for you too! You deserve it!
I thought about that but at the same time, I think the devs like the RNG aspect of the killer not knowing if there are other survivors that have DS. It might be an interesting twist though if obsession killer perks like Dying Light, Remember Me, etc. took effect on the nonobsesion DS in place of or in addition to the true obsession.