@iNb4Ownage said:
Waiting on it to release for PC.
Same here m8. I absolutely loved RDR1. Play the hell out of it and 100% completed it on the 360 however i have been done with consoles for years now and i cant justify buying a console simply for this one game. Hope it comes to PC. I need RDR2 in my life.
@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY Hold your horses, Doc! Before you leave make sure you finish any rituals you have and check back every few days. It's the bare minimum that I think one can do in Dead by Daylight. Just try to avoid having too many rituals build up and you'll get to have fun in 2 games at the same time!
@iNb4Ownage said:
Waiting on it to release for PC.
Same here m8. I absolutely loved RDR1. Play the hell out of it and 100% completed it on the 360 however i have been done with consoles for years now and i cant justify buying a console simply for this one game. Hope it comes to PC. I need RDR2 in my life.
I have an Xbox One, I just don't ever play on my console, so I don't want to buy it on console lol
@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY Before you leave make sure you finish any rituals you have and check back every few days. It's the bare minimum that I think one can do in Dead by Daylight. Just try to avoid having too many rituals build up and you'll get to have fun in 2 games at the same time!
Yeah, I probably should check in occasionally to do my rituals. It shouldn't take me long to do them.
@iNb4Ownage said:
Waiting on it to release for PC.
Same here m8. I absolutely loved RDR1. Play the hell out of it and 100% completed it on the 360 however i have been done with consoles for years now and i cant justify buying a console simply for this one game. Hope it comes to PC. I need RDR2 in my life.
I sank countless hours into the first game, and I can definitely say I will do the same with this one. The main story itself is 60 hours long. I can't imagine how long it will take to 100%!
Same here m8. I absolutely loved RDR1. Play the hell out of it and 100% completed it on the 360 however i have been done with consoles for years now and i cant justify buying a console simply for this one game. Hope it comes to PC. I need RDR2 in my life.
I sank countless hours into the first game, and I can definitely say I will do the same with this one. The main story itself is 60 hours long. I can't imagine how long it will take to 100%!
Same. I will be looking to 100% it when or if it ever comes to PC.
There was some leak online where a guy was credited for working on a PC port of the game. It was quickly taken down though.
The only reason the first one wasn't released on PC was because they messed up their code somewhere and couldn't do it. That's why they didn't even re-release it for PS4 or Xbox One as well.
There was some leak online where a guy was credited for working on a PC port of the game. It was quickly taken down though.
The only reason the first one wasn't released on PC was because they messed up their code somewhere and couldn't do it. That's why they didn't even re-release it for PS4 or Xbox One as well.
I heard that the code was spaghetti aswell which really is unfortunate since Red Dead Redemption is EASILY my favorite game of all time. It is a pure work of art and will be remembered as a Legendary title. I only wish i could have experienced it on PC. As far as RDR2 goes i think Rockstar is just trying to pull its ######### business tactic it used on GTA 5 by delaying a release long enough to encourage people to double dip on sales. I know folks that bought GTA 5 on the 360, xbox one, and then the PC. Not surprising they are doing the same thing again.
Noice, Have fun!!! I'm taking a break from video games i general tho, been watching some more movies and stuff. I've already played the Halloween events in most of my favorite games so there's nothing left for me to grind for.
The next Red Dead game needs to be about a marshal defending his town. We have already had two stories about outlaws. We need one about one of the good guys for a change, a Marshal Or Sheriff protecting his town from gangs that want to lay waste to what he has built and kept in line. As well as hunting down a serial killer or notorious gang that is wanted for robbery and murder.
< Is here waiting patiently for PC release>
Same...
Could be only a matter of years...
That's what they said about Duke Nukem Forever 🤦♂️
GTA V came out for PC. Would be logic to release RDR2.
Rockstar will likely wait a month or two AFTER everyone buys the console version. Then, they'll start selling to PC users to get more money from people who bought the console version but prefer PC.
< Is here waiting patiently for PC release>
Same...
Could be only a matter of years...
That's what they said about Duke Nukem Forever 🤦♂️
GTA V came out for PC. Would be logic to release RDR2.
Rockstar will likely wait a month or two AFTER everyone buys the console version. Then, they'll start selling to PC users to get more money from people who bought the console version but prefer PC.
The next Red Dead game needs to be about a marshal defending his town. We have already had two stories about outlaws. We need one about one of the good guys for a change, a Marshal Or Sheriff protecting his town from gangs that want to lay waste to what he has built and kept in line. As well as hunting down a serial killer or notorious gang that is wanted for robbery and murder.
Red Harlow from Red Dead Revolver was a bounty hunter avenging his family. So Red Dead wasn't always about being an outlaw.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have fun
I'll still make a little bit of time for DbD every now and then, but this is gonna take up most of my time for awhile!
Waiting on it to release for PC.
@Orion
@Tsulan
@fcc2014
@lyric
@powerbats
Look after the good people of the forum while I'm..."vacationing".
I'll try and keep the rowdy children in line as well, but if all else fails I'll plead with the mods. 😁
< Is here waiting patiently for PC release>
Could be only a matter of years...
if all goes well we should see it in April 2019..
I'll Zap you when you come back ;-;
Same here m8. I absolutely loved RDR1. Play the hell out of it and 100% completed it on the 360 however i have been done with consoles for years now and i cant justify buying a console simply for this one game. Hope it comes to PC. I need RDR2 in my life.
I have an Xbox One, I just don't ever play on my console, so I don't want to buy it on console lol
Peasant said: Yeah, I probably should check in occasionally to do my rituals. It shouldn't take me long to do them.
Same. I will be looking to 100% it when or if it ever comes to PC.
Just a pitty that its console only.....
The only reason the first one wasn't released on PC was because they messed up their code somewhere and couldn't do it. That's why they didn't even re-release it for PS4 or Xbox One as well.
I heard that the code was spaghetti aswell which really is unfortunate since Red Dead Redemption is EASILY my favorite game of all time. It is a pure work of art and will be remembered as a Legendary title. I only wish i could have experienced it on PC. As far as RDR2 goes i think Rockstar is just trying to pull its ######### business tactic it used on GTA 5 by delaying a release long enough to encourage people to double dip on sales. I know folks that bought GTA 5 on the 360, xbox one, and then the PC. Not surprising they are doing the same thing again.
Noice, Have fun!!! I'm taking a break from video games i general tho, been watching some more movies and stuff. I've already played the Halloween events in most of my favorite games so there's nothing left for me to grind for.
That's what they said about Duke Nukem Forever 🤦♂️
The next Red Dead game needs to be about a marshal defending his town. We have already had two stories about outlaws. We need one about one of the good guys for a change, a Marshal Or Sheriff protecting his town from gangs that want to lay waste to what he has built and kept in line. As well as hunting down a serial killer or notorious gang that is wanted for robbery and murder.
Rockstar will likely wait a month or two AFTER everyone buys the console version. Then, they'll start selling to PC users to get more money from people who bought the console version but prefer PC.