I can't sleep
I'm too excited for tomorrow and I can't sleep. hep.
Btw what's people think they gonna do to oni? just description change or actual addon changes?
I'm too excited for tomorrow and I can't sleep. hep.
Btw what's people think they gonna do to oni? just description change or actual addon changes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Topknot will be gone. Also, I would expect some changes to his lesser used Add-Ons like passive Recharge.
Whatever they do - even if they do nothing - I'll still be really happy about this patch.
But it'll nice to have a couple of add-on changes which are unique. Like an add-on which allows him to briefly see all survivors when he enters his rage. Something that makes him a little different.
Plot twist: It becomes a purple add on
Yea I wish they just release full patch notes day before and not 30min before PTB, trying to hype it up or whatever.
I want to read them now
Top Knot is probably gone.
I'd imagine Renjiro's is gonna be nerfed.
Maybe Splintered Hull and the Purple Duration add-on as well? Not sure
Glad im not the only one who stays awake thinking about this:
Put on some rain sounds or an audiobook, it always helps me :)
Personally I'm excited for the Spirit and Slinger changes making survivor marginally less hell-like while Trapper buffs should help getting my "Catch 100 survivors in a trap" achievement done and dusted.
Also new add-ons for a lot of people, that makes me happy as well :)
Wait, just "Survivors begin the trail with Reverse Bear Traps installed"? Means i will have 8/9 Traps at the end?
But if you go to sleep now the PTB will be live when you wake up!
its like a little time travel and you are a little bit more rested. (Except you are me in which case you need some hours after waking up to actually be awake…)
Theoretically, yes.
We genuinely don't know if it means you start with 0 traps or 4, but a lot are assuming they start as inactive traps and you have a further 4 traps for use later.
Thy.... puh then we will see this evening, but it this will be cool 😍
if it consumes all of her traps then its gonna be a pretty bad addon