New built to last.

Honestly feels like a nerf... The only item it's actually going to matter with is medkits. With a toolbox ur just gonna waste time finding a locker and sitting in it. Probably losing gen time in the progress. With the old one charges would come back right away. Idk. Just a thought.

Comments

  • I assume this is better for flashlights too. And I guess keys?


    Toolboxes sucked anyways. For gens, at least. Sabo, though? Perhaps.

  • I kind of agree. I like old Built to Last in combo with Streetwise.

  • @kaeru said:

    I kind of agree. I like old Built to Last in combo with Streetwise.

    With this one. If my math is. Correct you lose seconds of gen progress. And that doesn't include the time to find a locker or slowvault into it. A nerf that supposed to be a buff...

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I assume this is better for flashlights too. And I guess keys?

    Toolboxes sucked anyways. For gens, at least. Sabo, though? Perhaps.

    Flashlights kinda suck tho lol.

  • Well no, in team it will be unleashed, imagine 4 green toolboxes (the one with 32 charges) with repairing speed add-ons, and Prove Thyself. After completing your gen in 25-30 seconds, you go in a locker, then go on another gen, and repeat.

    Also I think the toolboxes would have enough charges to not be depleted so... You can probably do almost 2 gens if you're with someone doing the same thing.

  • I had hoped that Built to Last would be turned into a boon perk. Bless a totem, and any survivor can walk up to it to refill their item, after which the totem goes dull again.

    I never really considered Built to Last a good perk anyway, I prefer Streetwise if I'm going for a treasure hunter build because it works for all items rather than just the first one, but yeah, this seems like potentially higher pay-off but way more investment.

  • @DoomedMind said:

    Well no, in team it will be unleashed, imagine 4 green toolboxes (the one with 32 charges) with repairing speed add-ons, and Prove Thyself. After completing your gen in 25-30 seconds, you go in a locker, then go on another gen, and repeat.

    Also I think the toolboxes would have enough charges to not be depleted so... You can probably do almost 2 gens if you're with someone doing the same thing.

    You still lose 2 seconds of progress with a commodious (the most effective one with new BTL) for antyhing like what you suggest to actually benefit Survivors they would need for all to spawn at the same place, with a Commodious with charge addons and everyone using BTL and even with such setup IF you manage to pull it off you only shave 6 seconds per person in an optimal way which is impossible since you still have to find 4 lockers, everyone get inside, get outside and walk to a gen which will, in most cases, take more than 6 seconds.

    New BTL is actually a nerf in regards to toolboxes.

  • #########? How hard is it for people to find lockers? Conveniently, they're right in view of most generators. Also, fun fact for people who don't seem to realize it: You can synchronize your recharge time with time spend in a locker avoiding BBQ, hiding from a nearby killer, or using other locker perks.

    3 recharges of 99%, 66%, and 33% is definitely going to be more powerful than a single charge of 50% even if you don't know how to effectively use lockers.

  • @Dehitay said:

    #########? How hard is it for people to find lockers? Conveniently, they're right in view of most generators. Also, fun fact for people who don't seem to realize it: You can synchronize your recharge time with time spend in a locker avoiding BBQ, hiding from a nearby killer, or using other locker perks.

    3 recharges of 99%, 66%, and 33% is definitely going to be more powerful than a single charge of 50% even if you don't know how to effectively use lockers.

    I run Flashbang, locker placement is oddly inconvenient to alot of gens. There's handful of clumps of lockers but they aren't as widely spread out/available around the map as you think. When you aren't running a locker perk they seem like they're everywhere but when you start running one they are kind of a pain to find. ๐Ÿ˜‚