If there is no more Spirit, then I am no longer in this game.

Excuse me, but how can you see the Spirit? How it may be called the Spirit? This is no more Spirit? This is just a halb invisible person! My favorite killer... and now nerf it. Ah nooo... i will uninstall the game in the first Patch day. 🤬

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2517834#Comment_2517834

    That's not how this works. Survivors are not in control of the killer, both sides now have information to remove guesses and God forbid the Spirit player now have to use their brain for pathing to hide their dust steps in foliage. A hard killer, be hard to play? Unheard of!

    how can you hide dust when survivor mains run extra low settings graphics to remove grass and stuff and stretched res for free info, even if she somehow hide dust you still hear her coming with directional audio cue lol, that is not invisibility lol, spirit take more brain than survivors looking for dust and hearing a directional audio telling you to run while also running meta perks that also take no skill besides getting injured or hooked. Lol we should set up a custom game and see you can beat me with spirit.

    survivor mains be like- snipers unfair, there’s a 50/50 chance I get instant killed, please nerf every game with snipers, fighting games are unfun, there’s a 50/50 chance I get 100-0 in one combo lol, pve games are unfun there’s a 50/50 chance a computer will avoid my damage and counter attack. Survivor main must hate real life with all the 50/50 chances rng. You know being born is rng lol. What I’m saying is survivor mains are hypocrites, now spirit has to guess and while the survivors actively see what is she doing the whole time lol

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2517760#Comment_2517760

    Okay I'm gonna go through this one by one, speaking from my own experiences.

    Nurse is not inaccessible to new players, because I learned her in about 2 months. This was post-rework with all of her bugs stacked one on top of the other. Frustrating to learn and frustrating to play? Yes. Impossible? No. However if you want to be the best killer in the game, then put in some effort.

    Billy I have no excuse for. That was such a mistake and I still want them to revert all of the changes.

    Freddy is weaker- and his add-ons are garbage- but he is in no way useless. The kit nerfs didn't kill him, and while he might not be tounament squad viable anymore (if he ever was) he's still good.

    Legion deserved the original body. Tying Deep Wounds to their power has just made it more and more awkward for everyone else. They need a full kit rework, preferably ASAP.

    PH was not made significantly weaker. He is still an amazing killer- like he was on release- who is countered by holding W- like he was in release- however in return can ignore survivor perks- like he could on release. God forbid you're not able to facecamp a cage anymore and prevent people from saving them. These changes didn't kill him- he's so stupidly good in all scenarios outside of Dead Dawg Saloon and Holding W.

    I think Wraith's All Seeing- Blood, and maybe Coxcombed Clapper, will go. Shadowdance might see a slight tweak to numbers, and maybe Blink will be more useful. He's in a very good spot right now, and BHVR shouldn't change too much.

    I agree that Trapper should've gotten these changes years ago.

    Hag is in no way perfect- Waterlogged Shoe should be changed because it's very bad by itself, Scarred Hand will probably lose collision and become the memey brown bonus BP add-on if I'm to guess, and Mint Rag + Rusty Shackles both need to go.

    Myers needs a full add-on pass, not just the 3 or 4 they're looking it. I doubt this will be the only changes made to him.

    Oni will get Topknot nerfed, yes- an add-on stronger than old Insta-Saw Billy, which was literally the reason Billy was nerfed to begin with. Maybe he'll get some buffs to his iris to compensate.

    Nobody uses the teleport back add-on on Nurse because people don't double back 100% of the way vs Nurse. People do do that vs Spirit, however, and it can be a good way to regain distance. Let's not forget Spirit doesn't have the fatigue to go through, and moves at 110% speed, too.

    Wait and see what things are like on the PTB. That's it. Once it's there, if it's as bad as you thought, I will eat my words and you can go off as much as you'd like. However right now you are getting angry over speculation, with no absolute evidence.

    Waste of a read. You just ADMITTED it's be a combination of nerfs and unnecessary gimmicks added. The reason for the ruin nerf was to help newer players but they made nurse INCREDIBLY harder for new players to learn.


    They'll basically nerf every powerful combination on killers to add stupid gimmicks or downsides. This is NOT good for killers at all. To deny what I stated outside OG Legion is just... Crazy.


    Nurse will remain as the ONLY TOP TIER KILLER left to deal with SWF. Blight is also clearly gonna get butchered. We've waited for hundreds of PTB to see our fears make it live. Biggest for me being Billy. I stopped playing him altogether.

  • I can’t wait for Spirit players to still steamroll survivors, and then survivors are gonna realize that they just suck.

  • ->Brand new account

    ->Little kid grammar

    ->2 pages of replies

    21820-21183-21783.jpg


  • @ouroboros_world said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2517947#Comment_2517947

    how can you hide dust when survivor mains run extra low settings graphics to remove grass and stuff and stretched res for free info, even if she somehow hide dust you still hear her coming with directional audio cue lol, that is not invisibility lol, spirit take more brain than survivors looking for dust and hearing a directional audio telling you to run while also running meta perks that also take no skill besides getting injured or hooked. Lol we should set up a custom game and see you can beat me with spirit.

    survivor mains be like- snipers unfair, there’s a 50/50 chance I get instant killed, please nerf every game with snipers, fighting games are unfun, there’s a 50/50 chance I get 100-0 in one combo lol, pve games are unfun there’s a 50/50 chance a computer will avoid my damage and counter attack. Survivor main must hate real life with all the 50/50 chances rng. You know being born is rng lol. What I’m saying is survivor mains are hypocrites, now spirit has to guess and while the survivors actively see what is she doing the whole time lol

    Bro have you ever heard of punctuation

    Not everyone who plays survivor is the ultra low filters stretched res type of player?? Like if you think you lose that much then you're either stuck at mmr hell as one specific killer (me with Pyramid Head) or just trash lmao.

  • @Killing_Time said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2517969#Comment_2517969

    Waste of a read. You just ADMITTED it's be a combination of nerfs and unnecessary gimmicks added. The reason for the ruin nerf was to help newer players but they made nurse INCREDIBLY harder for new players to learn.

    They'll basically nerf every powerful combination on killers to add stupid gimmicks or downsides. This is NOT good for killers at all. To deny what I stated outside OG Legion is just... Crazy.

    Nurse will remain as the ONLY TOP TIER KILLER left to deal with SWF. Blight is also clearly gonna get butchered. We've waited for hundreds of PTB to see our fears make it live. Biggest for me being Billy. I stopped playing him altogether.

    I literally denied that Nurse was butchered for new people and Pyramid Head was made weaker, and then said that some others were justified (and Billy should be reverted)...

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2518188#Comment_2518188

    I literally denied that Nurse was butchered for new people and Pyramid Head was made weaker, and then said that some others were justified (and Billy should be reverted)...

    To be fair, your counter argument was, "it took me 2 months to learn Nurse." Like... I would say his point stands based on your own admission.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2518685#Comment_2518685

    To be fair, your counter argument was, "it took me 2 months to learn Nurse." Like... I would say his point stands based on your own admission.

    Ah yes, apologies, it took me 2 months to learn in and out the best killer in the game, known for being difficult to learn and learn well. I'm sorry for not clarifying that 2 months of practice time means that she is- in fact- not impossible to learn.

    Just in case we need a recap, class, "Impossible" here means that it cannot be done, ever, regardless of how much or how many people try, and regardless of how much effort is put into it.

    (I wasn't putting 100% into it- I had a lot of other things to focus on too at the time)

  • After playing against some particular sweat-drenched Spirits last night, I can happily say that less 'Pro' Spirit mains is a good thing.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2518695#Comment_2518695

    Ah yes, apologies, it took me 2 months to learn in and out the best killer in the game, known for being difficult to learn and learn well. I'm sorry for not clarifying that 2 months of practice time means that she is- in fact- not impossible to learn.

    Just in case we need a recap, class, "Impossible" here means that it cannot be done, ever, regardless of how much or how many people try, and regardless of how much effort is put into it.

    (I wasn't putting 100% into it- I had a lot of other things to focus on too at the time)

    I honestly do not know where he stated it was impossible, but if he did, I think that response makes more sense for him. I was just agreeing with his statement that she is not beginner friendly which you also stated here. From experience as a relatively new player, it is easier to learn the game itself, like the role of killer, to a competent level, than it is to learn Nurse.


    And quite frankly? If a new player started out as a Nurse one trick? They would need to put a lot of effort into learning basically anyone else as she has very few transferable skills.


    She is really not in a good place skill gap, wise. Her floor is way too high. Generally speaking, well designed characters have low skill floors and high skill ceilings to create a broad skill curve. She doesn't have that which is what his point seemed to be.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2517760#Comment_2517760

    Okay I'm gonna go through this one by one, speaking from my own experiences.

    Nurse is not inaccessible to new players, because I learned her in about 2 months. This was post-rework with all of her bugs stacked one on top of the other. Frustrating to learn and frustrating to play? Yes. Impossible? No. However if you want to be the best killer in the game, then put in some effort.

    Billy I have no excuse for. That was such a mistake and I still want them to revert all of the changes.

    Freddy is weaker- and his add-ons are garbage- but he is in no way useless. The kit nerfs didn't kill him, and while he might not be tounament squad viable anymore (if he ever was) he's still good.

    Legion deserved the original body. Tying Deep Wounds to their power has just made it more and more awkward for everyone else. They need a full kit rework, preferably ASAP.

    PH was not made significantly weaker. He is still an amazing killer- like he was on release- who is countered by holding W- like he was in release- however in return can ignore survivor perks- like he could on release. God forbid you're not able to facecamp a cage anymore and prevent people from saving them. These changes didn't kill him- he's so stupidly good in all scenarios outside of Dead Dawg Saloon and Holding W.

    I think Wraith's All Seeing- Blood, and maybe Coxcombed Clapper, will go. Shadowdance might see a slight tweak to numbers, and maybe Blink will be more useful. He's in a very good spot right now, and BHVR shouldn't change too much.

    I agree that Trapper should've gotten these changes years ago.

    Hag is in no way perfect- Waterlogged Shoe should be changed because it's very bad by itself, Scarred Hand will probably lose collision and become the memey brown bonus BP add-on if I'm to guess, and Mint Rag + Rusty Shackles both need to go.

    Myers needs a full add-on pass, not just the 3 or 4 they're looking it. I doubt this will be the only changes made to him.

    Oni will get Topknot nerfed, yes- an add-on stronger than old Insta-Saw Billy, which was literally the reason Billy was nerfed to begin with. Maybe he'll get some buffs to his iris to compensate.

    Nobody uses the teleport back add-on on Nurse because people don't double back 100% of the way vs Nurse. People do do that vs Spirit, however, and it can be a good way to regain distance. Let's not forget Spirit doesn't have the fatigue to go through, and moves at 110% speed, too.

    Wait and see what things are like on the PTB. That's it. Once it's there, if it's as bad as you thought, I will eat my words and you can go off as much as you'd like. However right now you are getting angry over speculation, with no absolute evidence.

    Thank you

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2518710#Comment_2518710

    I honestly do not know where he stated it was impossible, but if he did, I think that response makes more sense for him. I was just agreeing with his statement that she is not beginner friendly which you also stated here. From experience as a relatively new player, it is easier to learn the game itself, like the role of killer, to a competent level, than it is to learn Nurse.

    And quite frankly? If a new player started out as a Nurse one trick? They would need to put a lot of effort into learning basically anyone else as she has very few transferable skills.

    She is really not in a good place skill gap, wise. Her floor is way too high. Generally speaking, well designed characters have low skill floors and high skill ceilings to create a broad skill curve. She doesn't have that which is what his point seemed to be.

    I see you get what I was saying. I appreciate you for that. Nurse isn't impossible to learn, but how many will get utterly destroyed for 2 months just to learn one killer? Not many...


    This spirit nerf is too much. Survivors already control the game and that can't be argued. If survivors play perfectly and the killer plays perfectly, the survivors will win every time. How is that fun when the killer is basically say the mercy of the survivors?


    If the survivors make no mistakes, you'll lose with everyone except Nurse. I'm telling you now I know what BHVR will do. They're going to nerf every powerful add-on on these killers and replace em with gimmicks or give em downsides that just make the add-on worthless.


    This add on pass is NOT good for killers. We saw what happened to Nurse, Legion, Freddy, BILLY, and soon others.

  • @mnsMonty said:

    Excuse me, but how can you see the Spirit? How it may be called the Spirit? This is no more Spirit? This is just a halb invisible person! My favorite killer... and now nerf it. Ah nooo... i will uninstall the game in the first Patch day. 🤬

    How dare they nerf an overpowered killer. I am steaming!!!! 🤬

  • https://tenor.com/view/rascals-littlerascals-bye-waving-gif-5883409

    Although, she is still in the game. Just not going to be unbalanced anymore. 🤷‍♂️

  • @Killing_Time said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2518749#Comment_2518749

    I see you get what I was saying. I appreciate you for that. Nurse isn't impossible to learn, but how many will get utterly destroyed for 2 months just to learn one killer? Not many...

    This spirit nerf is too much. Survivors already control the game and that can't be argued. If survivors play perfectly and the killer plays perfectly, the survivors will win every time. How is that fun when the killer is basically say the mercy of the survivors?

    If the survivors make no mistakes, you'll lose with everyone except Nurse. I'm telling you now I know what BHVR will do. They're going to nerf every powerful add-on on these killers and replace em with gimmicks or give em downsides that just make the add-on worthless.

    This add on pass is NOT good for killers. We saw what happened to Nurse, Legion, Freddy, BILLY, and soon others.

    It's really not too much. The Spirit nerf is needed, and personally I'd settle for directional phasing. Not every survivor plays optimally, and not every survivor is running a full meta build.

  • You won't even try her just once?

    As soon as the patch is available, you'll uninstall?

  • @Boss said:

    You won't even try her just once?

    As soon as the patch is available, you'll uninstall?

    I tried Billy after the nerf... Went to Nurse full time lol.

  • @Killing_Time said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2519191#Comment_2519191

    I tried Billy after the nerf... Went to Nurse full time lol.

    That's good.

  • @Rey_512 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516533#Comment_2516533

    They said the same about, Billy. Look how they massacred my boy.

    ”Wait until the changes are live”, they said…

    The difference there is Billy the writing was definitely on the wall. Spirit it's a bit harder to say. My main concern is the kicking up dust. If it's subtle, I think she'll be fine. If it's not, then I'd say she has a problem.

  • @mnsMonty said:

    Excuse me, but how can you see the Spirit? How it may be called the Spirit? This is no more Spirit? This is just a halb invisible person! My favorite killer... and now nerf it. Ah nooo... i will uninstall the game in the first Patch day. 🤬

    Spirit isnt leaving she will still be in the game😇

  • Just play Wraith. Reject the Spirit, embrace the Wraith.


    For real tho, people have been crying about him been a Spirit but better for years.

  • @Miles said:

    Just play Wraith. Reject the Spirit, embrace the Wraith.

    For real tho, people have been crying about him been a Spirit but better for years.

    He's getting his add-ons trashed too lol

  • I remember when they changed the way the spirit climbed through windows, with the rationale that it felt like a guessing game for the survivor at the killer shack because you couldn't tell if she was faking the window climb or not. I knew then that the spirit would be nerfed because it is often a guessing game at loops as well (when she phases). If you think Spirit is balanced, I suggest you play more survivor games.

  • Yeah, thanks to the crying idiots that wanted him nerfed. I understand all seeing blood, but some people wanted to see The Ghost Soot nerfed dude. The hecking ghost soot.

  • @mnsMonty said:

    Excuse me, but how can you see the Spirit? How it may be called the Spirit? This is no more Spirit? This is just a halb invisible person! My favorite killer... and now nerf it. Ah nooo... i will uninstall the game in the first Patch day. 🤬

    You came on the forums and told a whole bunch of people who don't care you're gonna quit for a couple days and continue playing like normal we've heard it all this whining before.

1 2 ›