Which survivor is the killer picking up??
Can we get a quality of life change for killers? When standing over survivors in the dying state, can the prompt be changed from "Pick Up" to "Pick Up [Player Name]," so that survivors cannot stack to FORCE a Decisive Strike play?
Comments
I'm trying NOT to tunnel by picking up the survivor who DOES NOT have their Decisive Strike active. The DS user threw themself at me to stop me from hooking someone else.
But let's use your logic... Survivors should have no right to complain about Ruin Undying anymore. Maybe they should try not stopping their gen repairs. Then they don't gotta worry about it.
If a survivor with DS starts healing the survivor you just downed, you have no choice but to down them, otherwise you can't pick up the survivor in the dying state.
Seriously, I'd like this QoL change. It's difficult to position myself to pick up who I want, especially with the clunky controls on Switch.
Oh, okay. I'll just let them stand in front of the hook until the survivor I'm carrying wiggles off. Why didn't I think of this sooner...
You're right he shouldn't tunnel let's beat the DS user to the punch, Knockout and sit on the ground your in timeout! I'll be back for you when a full minute has passed, Amazon device set timer 1 minute. Device: One Minute Started. Enjoy your bathroom break, your very welcome I am a nice killer. Hope they don't dc.
But if the survivor with DS start healing the other survivor they lose their DS?
(not agreeing with the other person here, an info on who you would pick up would be okay i guess)
I personally don't like tunneling, DS or no, and picking up the wrong survivor means I either waste time dropping them back down or I just hook them again. But the survivor with DS could block a doorway or something, forcing you to down them to get past them to where the other survivor crawled while you were in your post-successful-hit animation.
This game is really bad at giving killers information, I don't know why, especially when it comes to picking up survivors since multiple survivors can crawl on top of each other and clip into each other's bodies. (I'm not knocking being able to do that, it's fun to do while slugged, especially if we start crawling in human centipede fashion.)
Because for some reason survivors should be the ones that always get information to react to every posible thing happening while killers should be left guessing whats going on around them...funny thing considering the killer its the one supouse to set the pace of the game...and its the total opostive almost always