finally spirit was nerfed

thank you for nerfing spirit. she had no counter play and was too easy to play. now can you nerf nurse and blight because they are also hard to play against and plus nurse has no counter play. nurse is broken. please hold my hand

Comments

  • Yes it was needed but both directional and visible footsteps is too much.

    ONE OR THE OTHER

  • Spirit nerf yeah I'm happy about it. I don't care about Nurse but please, PLEASE don't destroy Blight. Just nerf Alchemist's Ring and call it a day.

  • To be fair, she needed some sort of counterplay to be more balanced.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Spirit nerf yeah I'm happy about it. I don't care about Nurse but please, PLEASE don't destroy Blight. Just nerf Alchemist's Ring and call it a day.

    That's not how it works. Blight will be the next complained about killer and BHVR will give him unnecessary nerfs like they always do. Nurse, Billy, Spirit were all nerfed due to survivors complaining. The whole community agreed on what changes were needed, and BHVR took it too far. Nurse got a blink timer and add-ons trashed, Billy got an overheat mechanic and add-ons trashed. The only changes people wanted for Spirit was a phasing indication and mother/daughter ring nerfed. Now she's getting a directional phase sound and visual queues when in phase, in addition to all the previous major nerfs she got last year, and moat likely her add-ons will be turned to trash.

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2515755#Comment_2515755

    That's not how it works. Blight will be the next complained about killer and BHVR will give him unnecessary nerfs like they always do. Nurse, Billy, Spirit were all nerfed due to survivors complaining. The whole community agreed on what changes were needed, and BHVR took it too far. Nurse got a blink timer and add-ons trashed, Billy got an overheat mechanic and add-ons trashed. The only changes people wanted for Spirit was a phasing indication and mother/daughter ring nerfed. Now she's getting a directional phase sound and visual queues when in phase, in addition to all the previous major nerfs she got last year, and moat likely her add-ons will be turned to trash.

    I think the Nurse and Spirit nerfs were totally fair, Billy's nerf was bs though and most of the community agreed that Blight is one of the most balanced killers in the game, so if Blight gets nerfed then...

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2515773#Comment_2515773

    I think the Nurse and Spirit nerfs were totally fair, Billy's nerf was bs though and most of the community agreed that Blight is one of the most balanced killers in the game, so if Blight gets nerfed then...

    that's not how this works. we've now decided to nerf killers because they're "unfun". I hate playing against Blight more than any other killer, with his inconsistent, broken mechanics, oppressive perk synergies, and several problematic add ons. Very unfun and lacking "counterplay". Can't wait for him to join my Spirit next to Billy in the killer graveyard!

  • @glitchboi said:

    Spirit nerf yeah I'm happy about it. I don't care about Nurse but please, PLEASE don't destroy Blight. Just nerf Alchemist's Ring and call it a day.

    Alchemist's Ring is the most overrated add-on in the game.

  • Im gonna miss daily nerf spirit posts, ngl

  • I'm amazed at all the bad survivors coming out to gloat. With claims of no counter play I doubt they were good enough to worry about top tiers anyway.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Spirit nerf yeah I'm happy about it. I don't care about Nurse but please, PLEASE don't destroy Blight. Just nerf Alchemist's Ring and call it a day.

    Sorry to ruin your jopes and dreams, but once that kinda survivor mob got their target nerfed, they just go to either the next target on the list or the current top.

    Ive already seen some "yay sprit nerf, blight next when?" - topics.

  • @Rogue11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2515783#Comment_2515783

    that's not how this works. we've now decided to nerf killers because they're "unfun". I hate playing against Blight more than any other killer, with his inconsistent, broken mechanics, oppressive perk synergies, and several problematic add ons. Very unfun and lacking "counterplay". Can't wait for him to join my Spirit next to Billy in the killer graveyard!

    Well when J flicks were possible and a blight knew how to do them he was much more fun to go against. This was for the simple fact that j flicks actually had counterplay and knowing when a blight would go for one and dodge it is nice

  • @NoObzBoiYT said:

    thank you for nerfing spirit. she had no counter play and was too easy to play. now can you nerf nurse and blight because they are also hard to play against and plus nurse has no counter play. nurse is broken. please hold my hand

    Bubba is just trying to lure you into his basement...