Spirit is fair and balanced
In fact, she needs a buff. Not seeing survivors in phase makes her overrated and not strong enough against good survivors.
In fact, she needs a buff. Not seeing survivors in phase makes her overrated and not strong enough against good survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think she should move faster while phasing and be able to throw a survivor onto a hook like a football from across the map.
Exactly! That would make her viable enough. Right now she’s overshadowed by Wraith.
Give me whatever drugs you're on because I too want to live in a new reality. No way Spirit isn't "good enough" against good survivors. She is fine as is and needs no nerfs and definitely needs no buffs. So please, share so I can go on a nice trip.
In a new reality? She’s always been not strong enough in this reality.
They should buff Nurse and Blight first. Weakest killers in the game.
No currently Nurse and Blight are overpowered and take 0 skill. They make Spirit look like a joke.
Okay, this sounds like a meme, but a Killer whose power is based around carrying and using Survivors as weapons against their friends sounds kinda awesome, not gonna lie.
Really? We're gonna call them OP and no-skill when Legion and Trapper exist? Those are the real OP, no skill killers.
Hands down.
Oh yeah they’re a problem definitely. Every killer should take lessons from Spirit, even though she isn’t strong enough.
lol thats so funny
Jokes aside I think most of the stuff people complain about are fine.
Spirit, Wraith, Dead hard...
She needs to expose survivors once she's out of phase.
Wraith and Dead Hard complaints are fair. Dead Hard counters Spirit hard and there’s nothing she can do about it.
She still won’t be able to catch survivors because she can’t see them,
BHVR, stop being cowards and make all killers Spirit.
Stronger too, of course.
Nah I think she’s in a perfect state.
The only reasonable complaints for me are keys and swf strength (I am probably forgeting something).
But deleting swf is wrong approach. I would delete the hatch tho and rework exit gates and egc.
Sorry for being the only person serious in a joke thread, I am ruining the mood lol. And I got a little bit off topic by speaking in general.
Buff suggestion: Make her 3 times her current size.
You mean make her curves 3 times larger her current size?
Unpopular opinion: Spirit's collision and lack of vault animation made her stronger, but way more fun to play as and against.
Agreed I think survivors should instantly die when she hits them. She's too weak and that would make her way more viable at high ranks.