7 million bp later.
Continuation of pinhead being allergic to hoarder. 2 more million bp later i got franklins maxed and hoarder level 1. Assuming hoarders gonna be the last perk to max up. All this work for a fun build i just wanna mess around with. I got all the good classic ones like ruin undying tinkerer pop and bbq. But i guess hoarder and the bloodweb hate me lol. I hope this new system they have planned in the future is better.
Comments
Hey, at least you have him almost done. Your future self with thank your past self for doing the preliminary work.
meanwhile... On My Pinhead...
Also Franklin's was the first Perk I could get. Good Game.
I'm still waiting for my old reliable m1 build to fully level up: Brutal, STBFL, Pop, and BBQ. About 4 million in and I'm only T1 Brutal Strength but have the rest at T3.
Thinking I might do Deadlock instead of Pop. Would run Franklin's or Hoarder but I feel I need some form of regression to help deal with the Genrush squads with how unreliable the Chain Hunt can be.
At the cost of present me hating everything
I have 3 things that I hope DBD might do(hopefully together):
I would like that shrine I dont use add ons on any killer but i would gladly give those pesky wrealth offerings
Imagine getting Hoarder T3 before Tuesday, and on Tuesday this happens in the 5.2.2 patch:
"We noticed the Cenobite's ability to synchronize with the perk Hoarder quite well, however this was not our intention. We have decided to make a few changes to Hoarder to balance it out.
Hoarder triggers a Loud Noise notification for 4 seconds, whenever a Survivor performs any of the following actions within
32/48/6416/24/32 metres of you:Unlocks a Chest or opens a Supply Case.
Picks up any Item, including Limited Items.
We figured that Hoarder may needed to be toned down because of how powerful it could be to easily track survivors that picked up the Lament Configuration. The Cenobite will still have great synergy with Hoarder, albeit a bit more fairly."
That'd be nice; it's bonkers right now.
End of game blood points aren't keeping up with the ever-growing grind and, no, BBQ/WGLF don't quite cut it, either.
Yeah I did the calculations before. It takes a little over 7 million BP to unlock all perks on a single killer. 32,000 is the max you can get per game, with no pudding or BBQ. That means you'd have to play about 220 perfect matches to get enough to unlock all perks on 1 killer. That's 5500 perfect games to do it for all killers. That's Not even counting survivors.
If you had pudding and BBQ, it would take about 75 perfect games with full hooks, for one killer. Or about 1900 for all killers.
Out of my 7 killers I have at P3 all perks right now, I have an average of 1.2 million BP in grey offerings that I am very unlikely to ever use. And even when I do, I get like 10 back for every 1 that I use. That's almost 9 million BP unused, and that's just the addons on my finished killers. If I add in my 3 finished survivors, and killers I am working on, all the grey offerings and grey items that I cannot ever use up, I end up having about 20 million BP.
That's literally enough BP to finish an entire other character as it takes about 21 million BP to go from P0 level 1 to P3 level 50 all perks and all my characters are at least level 40.
That's not even talking about yellow addons I rarely use because there is a green and purple variant too. That's not even talking about yellow, green and purple addons I barely use because they either do not have enough oomph to be worth using in the average match, but good enough to use for some very niche builds(I have 100+ Jewellery on Myers, that's 400k bp on an addon I rarely use, because it's only good for stacking with Jewellery Box. Any other combination, and Jewellery Box is the only addon worth running if you want movement speed while stalking. As for Tacky Earrings, it's grey addon, I've got nearly 240, aka almost 720k BP).
So yeah, a way to recycle the current inventory into BP would be amazing for the grind, even if it's only half the invested BP.
You honestly only need hoarder. Adding franklin's makes you drop chase to pic up the box.
In all honesty? That would be a buff. Currently Hoarder doesnt trigger on Supply Cases(you do get the notification when survivors pick up the vaccin, not when they start opening the supply case). The wiki, for some reason, says it should. But I see no source on where they got that information. I'm actually about to alter that info since it's plainly wrong. Supply Cases fall under the same catagory as Jigsaw Boxes and Pools of Corruption. Those spawn in the same places as chests. Just because they act like chests, doesnt mean they are chests.