Should Hex: third seal work more like Hex: plaything
Hex: third seal adds the blindness condition to any survivor you hit with a basic attack.
And while blindness isn't the most amazing of effects it does have it's uses. Hiding slugs and the exact location of hooks can mess a solo or commles swf squad up.
The biggest issue with this perk is that the setup tends to take way to lobg before you can get value out of it. The totem just is gone way to quickly.
The recent perk Hex: plaything worked in quite an unique way with hexes that could solve this issue.
What if Hex: third seal spawned a hex totem when you hit a survivor and specifically them suffer from blindness untill cleansed.
Not only would this make the blindness more consistant it would also help mask other hex perks like plaything does now
Comments
Yes except completely rework blindness so it's effective vs swf on comms and isn't just the solo stomper it currently is
Plaything also reveals the aura of the totem to the affected survivor to prevent the perk from being overbearing. I don't see how you'd make it work for a perk that specifically applies blindness, unless you introduce white auras for totems.
*Monkeys paw curls back one finger*
Blindness now only hides killers red stain.
Eh, unless I am misunderstanding, this would be a nerf.
4 totems cleansed before it's completly gone instead of 1.
Will never be cleansed before you can actually get stacks
Not to mention masking any other hex perk you might have.
I don't see how this in any way could be a nerf?
Oblivious is more treatening then Blindness so does it really need the added safeguard plaything has?
As long as two totems are cleansed the biggest danger of the perk would be gone as you would have survivors who can pick up slugs and go for unhooks.
######### it im perfectly okay with that
I wouldn't. I can hide my red stain without needing to ad a status to the survivors.
Also lol apperently quoting someone messes up the language filter
Oh yeah I didn't say it would be useful, I said I'd be okay with it because it's no longer a status which seems to effect nothing but solos.