Queue times longer than matches. How is it possible?
No matter the killer I choose, queue times are amazingly long.
I'm definitely not good, I played for the first time with Myers and Pig, queue time was 10+ minutes and I was paired with 2000+ hours survivors.
How?
Comments
I know what you mean. I don't wait as long as some others but my queue times, for killer at least, can run up 15 minutes. The problem with this is my matches can sometimes be over in 5 minutes since gens can go way too fast. I rarely have a game that reaches 10 minutes.
Had another Blight match yesterday that took me over an hour to find a lobby with one dude in it.
Either
A: survivors do gens too fast
B: survivors die too fast
C: game crashes
Mostly C
Because there are now more killers. Survivors dealt with this for months but I guess the tables have turned
What makes you say there is more killers now. The whole new killer released has died down and there's been no buffs to killers. So I'm wondering why you think more people are playing killer is the problem?
Given how much the MMR tends to raise all your killer's MMR way too much right now...
I think its an issue of the game pushing killer's MMR up far too much when compared to the survivors causing you to enter MMR deadzones.
I'm fortunate enough that in my area that I basically have to play survivor in the morning and killer at night lol
But seal team 6 shows up at night.
Because that's the only way such extended queue times can happen for one role; it has to be the more saturated role at the time.
Not enough survivors.
There could be a dead zone in mmr which from what I understand is more likely because it seem easier to up killer mmr. This is all theory and based off a video but it makes more sense as survivor has always been the more popular role
Apparently when they said "queue times remained relatively the same" with SBMM compared to the old system they just meant for everyone that isn't good at the game. So, the majority of people apparently. Or I guess the people that matter to them.
Really don't care. My ego isn't that fragile to get demoralized by getting beat.
I just don't find it fun to lose 5 games in a row because the stuck me with players that are way above my skill. It seems like all the sweat come out after 7pm on na west.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w
Because the game is clearly killer sided and survivors are leaving the game in mass /s.
Sometimes it's just the time of the day. Killer queues for me are instant during the night and I consider my MMR quite high (well I 4k 80% of my games, I doubt it's low).