New Pyramid head legendary
Coming soon*
Coming soon*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I expect a full legendary pack for several killers
Got you covered.
Me omw to purchase it asap
Nah, people call it pizza pie, not pizza cake, bruh.
I need this
yes the meme that we have seen reposted hundreds of times, nice outfit
Pizzahead has been posted hundreds of times? First time i see this
Pizza Hut: Our special place. We're waiting for you.
Same here. I've seen the Lady Demeusuaysirtru thing a hundred times (I'm so over her) but this is the first I've seen Pizza Head. I dig it.
Don't know who's more powerful, pizza box PH or traffic cone PH. I'll take either however.
I´d love it, if the devs would have actually the liberty to add skins like this.
Skins that are not serious.
People complain about them and I guess I understand why but there's room for some levity in a game like this.
For example. The Pink Elephant is the best Clown skin we have. We need more of them!
Yeah I think that comedic skins are fine as alts. You won't see them all the time and they're basically "non canon", I don't mind seeing them. That elephant suit is goofy as hell, lol.
Nobody out pizzas The Hut!
Careful about posting leaked updates man we don't even know if that cosmetic is legit yet. Could very well be photoshopped.
Nobody out-Pyramids the Head? :P
Fun fact: in the mid 90s Pizza Hut actually HAD a character named Pizza Head.
Ngl the new nemesis skin...😏
I would main
C'mon man, don't get my hopes up like that 🙁 I'd buy that in a heartbeat
The uhh... manifestation of man's wrath of no one giving him tips.
I suck.
*gasp* PIZZA THE HUTT