What's a good build to go along with WGLF?
Just wanna make a build that flows with WGLF
Just wanna make a build that flows with WGLF
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Botany Knowledge, Mettle of Man, and Self-Care. Botany Knowledge with a medkit, for faster self-heals and even faster rescuing of downed teammates. Mettle of Man if you're factoring in the protection hit aspect. And Self-Care so you can continue to take those hits.
The build I'm using right now.
Why I love this:
Borrowed time is probably the absolute best perk to combo with it there. All but guarantees you get a stack even if you unhook in the killer's face, and 99% of the time, hooked survivor will get away. You can also body block in addition to that if the killer is really on them, which gives you more stacks and is also your civic duty in that scenario
I usually run those 2 perks plus inner strength and small game for totem hunting, but some other stuff that plays well:
Absolutely genius. Especially because I love maining my medic builds. Thanks for this!!
Depends on your goals really. WGLF, BT, Kindred, and We'll Make It if you want to ensure stacks.
My normal build is:
1. WGLF
2. Kindred
3. Borrowed Time
4. Your preferred exhaustion perk
Pretty good all around for solo queue
I run
We'll Make it
BT
Desperate Measures
If you happen to be lucky enough to not have a camping/tunneling killer, We'll make it will counter the inevitable slowdown from Sloppy, allowing for a nice swift reset. If they're tunneling/camping, you get to mess with the timing of grabs and if they hit the unhooked survivor, they get a chance to run away. And easy stacks: you likely take a hit and safe unhook, meaning 50% increased BP off the bat.
Does your build change with the new circle of healing boon? I've had your build saved for awhile now and I was wondering about it just now getting around to asking lol. I imagine u change self care for it but idk you may keep it the same!
Anywhere I can msg u about builds on like discord or something? I'd like to ask for some killer builds too without filling the forums with it lol
If Circle of Healing comes to live the way it is now in the PTB, self-care is being replaced immediately. I don't care if it is less time efficient, I play for bloodpoints.
You can just make a discussion for builds and @ me if you don't want to spam this one.
Medic builds are gimmicky this is simply a strong unhooking build.
I use BT and Autodidact with WGLF. It's always a guaranteed stack with BT(almost). And I use Autodidact simply because I enjoy using Autodidact lmao
My build when I'm running WGLF is:
WGLF
Borrowed Time
Kindred or Inner strength
Dead Hard (or whichever exhaustion perk I want to run)