Savind Bloodpoints Tome 8 Level 4
Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible, while also completing the archives.
Red Line = Collect
Yellow Circle = Save
Since the game only allows you to hold 1 million bloodpoints at any given time, this is a way to store extra bloodpoints for a later date.
Extremely easy to find the path

Comments
Thanks again!
But in same time, it saves more bloodpoints than usual.
Damn, ez 600k
Thank for checking it again mate ๐
Didn't count up how much it saves but damn I like having an extra 600k saved lol
Thanks.
Thank you very much again!
It's no problem lads ๐
@CashelP14 These are always so helpful, thank you! <3
By the way, has the coop challenge been broken for you too?
Thanks
@MandyTalk Pin this plz?
I haven't touched the challenges yet. Only logged on to get this path done.
No problem mate ๐
Well if you don't need the rift fragments then your using this path to store extra bp. The bottom paragraph of the post explains that better.
๐
Ty
I wouldn't worry if it's not pinned or not. I keep the name the exact same everytime so anyone looking for it should know exactly what to search. I appreciate you guys for asking though ๐
Thank you guys ๐
Time to farm this tome all week
Good luck ๐
Thank you so much for your help. I'm too stupid to figure out paths, especially this time I didn't even try, cause there were too many options. XD Too bad the one challenge we need is bugged, so looks like I won't be able to do challenges until it's fixed
Thanks lol!
I haven't actually played dbd this week so I didn't realise how badly this challenge was bugged. Here's an alternative path that can avoid this challenge for a little bit.
Just another thank you bump! Top man!
Thanks mate ๐๐
I don't think that path avoids the problem challenge.
It isn't meant to. It's a different path so you can reach the end and avoid the challenge for a little bit.
My original path forced you to complete the problem challenge in order to reach the end.