Does fire up and brutal strength work together to make breaking pallet even faster
Thanks
Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah they stack. I used that combo on Nemesis for the one punch/kick man meme build.
Yeah I think also on bamboozle for vault speed
Here's another interresting question.
Do they stack additive vs multiplicative?
When 5 gens are done and you have Brutal and fire up do you have 40% faster kicks or 36%
Do you break it in 1.56 seconds or 1.66 seconds?
Yes good question but on Wraith with Shadow dance.....I love seeing the survivor ######### their pants when the pallet is gone before they can turn to run.
Additive. All bonuses are additive and all negatives are multiplicative. It's just after a certain point it isn't very noticable- like if Shadow Dance already increases it by like 60% then the bonuses won't be all too realised
I believe you. I will try a game with just purple shadow dance, then one with just BS/FU and see if I feel much different. If not BS/FU will be replaced with Enduring/SF in my cracked Wraith build from now on.
Well not all bonuses.
I recently learned item efficiency perks like streetwise, botany and self care stack multiplicative
Wait really? I tested it before (about 2 years ago) and the results were the same as if they were additive not multiplicative
does bamboozle make legion vault faster is free
Healing bonus perks are additive as well.
Really? I thought the change in additive/multiplication was only Iron Will.
Yeah i was surprised too. It was a person asking how many heals you could have with a Ranger Medkit, Gel Dressings , and Gauze Roll while running self care, botany, streetwise and build to last.
So at first i thought 60 charges + 30 from build to last for 90 charges total times 1.78 from the perks makes 160 effective charges so 10 heals.
Somebody tested it in game and only got 9 heals
The only way i could find that working out was if the perks stacked multiplicative.
So 1-(1-0.2)×(1-0.33)×(1-0.25) = 0.6
90 times 1.6= 144 and that divided by 16 is exactly 9 heals.
So unless i made a mistake somewhere it does stack multiplicative