Urge to P idea
Disclaimer: This is not trolling and not clickbait.
So, the problem is the survivors can just hold M1 doing gens.
Why don't we add "urge to pee" in case of survivor holds the m1 on gen for too long, so in case they continue holding m1 -- they lose some performance.
Survivors can pee in the locker. This is definitely humiliating for the huntress and trickster, but it is what it is.
Okay, maybe no pee, but you got the idea: interrupt the survivor if they are too long on the gen.
Comments
Why survivors needs to get off from their only objective exactly?
Of all the things you could’ve thought of..
This had to be the one, huh
Cuz they need to pee! This reason is strong in any possible case.
What the ######### did I even expect when I read the title? Why did I click on this?
I've meant this is kind of realistic reason that does not require explanation in most cases in real life.
This is a great suggestion, I would expect this must decrease the morale of other survivors working on the same gen.
This is horror game as much as it doesn't look like one it's still one and giving survivors side objective too pee would be Sims at this point
I like the idea about the perks. They can definitely buff Iron Will for this cause or something.