------Killer Popularity------

Just kind of curious what everyone in the community thinks some of the most and least played killers are. Feel free to even list them all in order if you'd like.

Most: Michael/Doctor/Billy
Least: Clown/Huntress/Spirit

I'm on PC

Comments

  • I rarely ever see Doctor I see Pig and Hag more than him. Also replace Spirit with Freddy.
  • From most to least (in my experience)

    1.) Billy
    2.) Trapper
    3.) Myers
    4.) Hag
    5.) Wraith
    6.) Pig
    7.) Huntress
    8.) Doctor
    9.) Leatherface
    10.) Spirit
    11.) Clown
    12.) Freddy
    13.) Nurse

    I play on console, so that's why Nurse is on the bottom. And this list is kinda off the top of my head, so it's probably not 100% accurate.

  • Most: Billy, Hag, Myers
    Least: Clown, Leatherface, Nurse

    I find Freddy seems to come in waves - I'll have days where 80% of matches will be against him, and then not see the ######### again for two weeks.

    PS4 btw.

  • Wraiths, wraiths everywhere

    Not many Nurses roaming the fog though
  • @HuN7r3sS said:
    Wraiths, wraiths everywhere

    Not many Nurses roaming the fog though

    Yeah I probably should've put nurse down there as well, surprisingly havn't seen her at all in a while. Wraith popularity definitely has gone up too.

  • @Eight said:
    Most: Billy, Hag, Myers
    Least: Clown, Leatherface, Nurse

    I find Freddy seems to come in waves - I'll have days where 80% of matches will be against him, and then not see the ######### again for two weeks.

    PS4 btw.

    Freddy's pretty rare as well, I probably see one every few days.

  • Eight said:

    Most: Billy, Hag, Myers
    Least: Clown, Leatherface, Nurse

    I find Freddy seems to come in waves - I'll have days where 80% of matches will be against him, and then not see the ######### again for two weeks.

    PS4 btw.

    It’s rare to find a good nurse on PS4 
  • Always a wraith on ps4 lately. Wraith and Trapper.
    And the ones I hardly ever see is Nurse, Clown and Spirit. Clown I havent seen in months.
  • I rarely see Freddy unless there on a daily
  • lyric said:
    Eight said:

    Most: Billy, Hag, Myers
    Least: Clown, Leatherface, Nurse

    I find Freddy seems to come in waves - I'll have days where 80% of matches will be against him, and then not see the ######### again for two weeks.

    PS4 btw.

    It’s rare to find a good nurse on PS4 
    I envy those who can master her on ps4. When we hear her on console, my sigh in relief because 95% of the time you know you will live. Sadly, that also means you only face her 1 or 2 times every now and then.
  • Freddy main right here :chuffed:

  • @TheMidnightRidr said:
    Freddy main right here :chuffed:

    I used to main Freddy for the most part but I've been destroying with Spirit lately. No one knows how to play against her.

  • @AmorePrincess said:
    When we hear her on console, my sigh in relief because 95% of the time you know you will live.

    I learned to loop with the controller against Nurses. :)

  • Most would be billy.
    Less would be clown
    I haven't been against a single clown since his release no joke

  • Most: Billy, Trapper and Michael.
    Least: Clown, Leatherface and the Hag.

    I'm on PC.

  • So many wraiths since the event skin

  • lyric said:
    Eight said:

    Most: Billy, Hag, Myers
    Least: Clown, Leatherface, Nurse

    I find Freddy seems to come in waves - I'll have days where 80% of matches will be against him, and then not see the ######### again for two weeks.

    PS4 btw.

    It’s rare to find a good nurse on PS4 
    I envy those who can master her on ps4. When we hear her on console, my sigh in relief because 95% of the time you know you will live. Sadly, that also means you only face her 1 or 2 times every now and then.
    I do as well, whenever you get a good nurse you can’t even be mad on PS4 because you know they took some time to master her and probably got trashed in so many games to get to that point