Post a more satisfying DBD moment. I'll wait.
surge value
surge value
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I raise you a Dweet.
So close and yet so far.
SURGE. VALUE
Trapper getting buffed to carry two traps.
I see that and raise you a fully decorated christmas tree.
I will say this was very satisfying.
Save The Best For Last 8 tokens ๐
and then he got out first try and jumped in before the killer could walk around the bench (:
Beating players with trash talking names.
How the ######### did he not see the scratch marks before the second pick-up? He must have smashed his keyboard into pieces. Gj.
Were you on console too? Haha
Yes, Xbox. ๐ I wish I was able to send them a message.
i genuinely dont know lmao
Was meme one day and faced a sabo squad.
Having all my STBFL tokens on Demogorgon and sacrificing the Survivor I'm obsessed with at 4 gens.
Also having my Devour Hope totem tucked in a corner where Survivors couldn't find it and mori'd the whole team.
Last, finding a Freddy's Devour Hope right as it activates but I find it a few seconds later, cleanse the totem only to have Freddy find me and I teabag at the right moment to where he whiffs and I run off. (I have this video on my twitch. I will never get a moment like this ever again)
I first thought it was a glitch when I was chasing Meg and heard 3 screams when she stepped in a trap. ๐
big fan of this highly confident Meg I played against once
๐โฆโฆ..
๐๐
I was 10 seconds through cleansing a dull totem when the last Gen popped, the totem lit up and the Killer enjoyed 4 seconds of NOED.