why do people answer just useless discussions ?

is it a toxicity ? most of the comments are useless and toxic like "huntress your dirty bunny sit on my face please", and bugs and important balance discussion arent even opened.

Dont get mad by this tread

Comments

  • On a scale of one to ten, how ironic would it be if no one responded to this post?

    Oh #########.
  • Cetren said:
    On a scale of one to ten, how ironic would it be if no one responded to this post?

    Oh #########.
    Twelve.

    Oh ######### i responded too, now can some Huntress sit on my face please.
  • At least give me credit or a shout out (._. ) 
    Sheesh, who makes an account just to act shy. 

    Btw I want huntress to crush my head with her thighs ^_^
  • @ChesterTheMolester said: Oh ######### i responded too, now can some Huntress sit on my face please.

    Well, my wife is named Anna and she does throw ######### when she really gets mad (not kidding), so, I suppose, I already have that! :p

    Maybe I should buy her a bunny mask while Halloween is still going on. Not sure, though, if that would be kinky or seriously disturbing. Damnit, now I'm curious.

  • Huntress sitting on my face?...meh why the hell not?! Lezz fugging go!
  • Yeah, I wonder about this too, especially with the part about unopened important balance discussions.

  • I'm going to guess it's because we're stuck not being able to play (No, whinging survivors, not because of queues... because of boring ######### like work) and just want to jibber jabber on about DbD without having to actually think too hard.

    So threads like this are perfect. :)

  • Kilmeran said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said: Oh ######### i responded too, now can some Huntress sit on my face please.

    Well, my wife is named Anna and she does throw ######### when she really gets mad (not kidding), so, I suppose, I already have that! :p

    Maybe I should buy her a bunny mask while Halloween is still going on. Not sure, though, if that would be kinky or seriously disturbing. Damnit, now I'm curious.

    Stfu nobody asked for you to flex, RiceGum
  • Kilmeran said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said: Oh ######### i responded too, now can some Huntress sit on my face please.

    Well, my wife is named Anna and she does throw ######### when she really gets mad (not kidding), so, I suppose, I already have that! :p

    Not sure if i should congratulate you or be concerned


    Kilmeran said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said: Oh ######### i responded too, now can some Huntress sit on my face please.


    Maybe I should buy her a bunny mask while Halloween is still going on. Not sure, though, if that would be kinky or seriously disturbing. Damnit, now I'm curious.

  • Uh oh gamer. Skeleton trooper needs your help. He is trapped at tilted towers, the only way he can get the Golden Scar is your mom/dad's credit card number, expiration date, and the three wacky numbers on the back.

  • @Global said:
    Uh oh gamer. Skeleton trooper needs your help. He is trapped at tilted towers, the only way he can get the Golden Scar is your mom/dad's credit card number, expiration date, and the three wacky numbers on the back.

    444-4444

    Sorry William Mattar

  • Don't tread of me!

  • @RotBb I had to look up what the hell a RiceGum was. I think my age is showing, now.

    @ChesterTheMolester Well, the good thing is that she can't hit ######### when she does throw stuff. I told her what I said on the forums about her, last night. Never did get a straight answer about wearing the bunny mask. :p

  • Sounds like a super healthy relationship.
  • Kilmeran said:

    @RotBb I had to look up what the hell a RiceGum was. I think my age is showing, now.

    @ChesterTheMolester Well, the good thing is that she can't hit ######### when she does throw stuff. I told her what I said on the forums about her, last night. Never did get a straight answer about wearing the bunny mask. :p

    You better prepare because things might start flying when you sleep. Perhaps you'll sleep on the couch. 

    You're lucky btw, i know a girl with 100% accuracy and random critical hits in real life. 
    Don't ask me how.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Kilmeran said:

    @RotBb I had to look up what the hell a RiceGum was. I think my age is showing, now.

    @ChesterTheMolester Well, the good thing is that she can't hit ######### when she does throw stuff. I told her what I said on the forums about her, last night. Never did get a straight answer about wearing the bunny mask. :p

    You better prepare because things might start flying when you sleep. Perhaps you'll sleep on the couch. 

    You're lucky btw, i know a girl with 100% accuracy and random critical hits in real life. 
    Don't ask me how.

    Years ago, she got mad and threw something at me while I was sitting up in bed still covered. Luckily, her aim sucks and a quick lean to the right dodged.

    Now, if only I could do that against Anna in the game . . . .

  • @PatchNoir said:
    is it a toxicity ? most of the comments are useless and toxic like "huntress your dirty bunny sit on my face please", and bugs and important balance discussion arent even opened.

    Dont get mad by this tread

    Everything has been discussed to death already, so further discussions are kinda pointless as the devs dont read/care anyway.^^

  • Master said:

    @PatchNoir said:
    is it a toxicity ? most of the comments are useless and toxic like "huntress your dirty bunny sit on my face please", and bugs and important balance discussion arent even opened.

    Dont get mad by this tread

    Everything has been discussed to death already, so further discussions are kinda pointless as the devs dont read/care anyway.^^

    You are being off topic here.
  • To post GIF's like this

  • @PatchNoir said:
    is it a toxicity ? most of the comments are useless and toxic like "huntress your dirty bunny sit on my face please", and bugs and important balance discussion arent even opened.

    Dont get mad by this tread

    haha pp