Q&A Session of 25th October?

I suppose there will be a problem when uploading it, as developers usually do.

Will it take a lot?

Comments

  • We don't know when. Sometime today. Just be patient.

  • @Th3Nightmare
    The Q&A will be posted tomorrow instead of today.
    I'm going to change the date, if someone else is asking please do share the info.
    Thank you !

  • @Patricia said:
    @Th3Nightmare
    The Q&A will be posted tomorrow instead of today.
    I'm going to change the date, if someone else is asking please do share the info.
    Thank you !

    Thx for answer me!

  • How shocking- a date offered by BHVR turns out to be wrong.
  • @ToxicAddiction Because we are investigating the lobbies issue and this is one of our priorities right now.

  • @Patricia said:
    @ToxicAddiction Because we are investigating the lobbies issue and this is our priority right now.

    Holy ######### that counter! Get f'ed ToxicAdditiction!

    Patricia, an idea I've seen on the forum quite a lot was to make both sides be able to get the 60 vials or at least something after the 30 vials so both sides are equally played.

    Since the 4:1 ratio is now playing both sides it's getting a lot on the killer side. The ratio now is basically killer players playing survivor vs survivor players playing the killer.

    Just an idea ;)

  • Patricia said:

    @ToxicAddiction Because we are investigating the lobbies issue and this is one of our priorities right now.

    I didn’t say you wouldn’t have an excuse- just that dates mean nothing when offered. 
  • @NextKillerSpongebob
    Yea, I saw a lot of discussion of ideas on how to improve the situation. Something is being discussed between the programmers. I don't have that much info right now but as soon as I have some. I'll let you know.

  • @Patricia said:
    @ToxicAddiction Because we are investigating the lobbies issue and this is our priority right now.

    Holy ######### that counter! Get f'ed ToxicAdditiction!

    Patricia, an idea I've seen on the forum quite a lot was to make both sides be able to get the 60 vials or at least something after the 30 vials so both sides are equally played.

    Since the 4:1 ratio is now playing both sides it's getting a lot on the killer side. The ratio now is basically killer players playing survivor vs survivor players playing the killer.

    Just an idea ;)

    The thing is the lobbies may new bugged... too many players playing killer just doesnt sound right because most players dont like playing killer... obviously they should adjust the event and make to where survivors can farm points throughout the event but that may not actually fix the lobby Qs
  • @ToxicAddiction It was not an excuse and also on the communication road map we are specifying that the
    schedule can be modified at any time.

  • Patricia said:

    @Th3Nightmare
    The Q&A will be posted tomorrow instead of today.
    I'm going to change the date, if someone else is asking please do share the info.
    Thank you !

    Damn, was excited for this video the whole day. This is so sad rn, nothing is working in DbD, now I can't even watch a video while waiting for survivors. That's a big oooff 
    @Patricia are you going to upload tomorrow at least earlier or at the same time as usual?
  • How is it not an excuse? Even if it’s true, it’s a reason designed to deflect blame. I’m not even trying to fight about it, but let’s use accurate words.

    If you’re not going to stick to dates, and don’t want to be called out on it, don’t offer them. Easy as pie. 

    Have a a nice day.
  • @AnotherRandy I will definitely post the video tomorrow! Probably earlier than the usual time.

  • I'm hoping dedicated servers.

  • @Patricia said:
    @AnotherRandy I will definitely post the video tomorrow! Probably earlier than the usual time.

    Y u m m y

  • @Patricia Thanks for being the point person and responding to everyone!

  • Patricia said:

    @Th3Nightmare
    The Q&A will be posted tomorrow instead of today.
    I'm going to change the date, if someone else is asking please do share the info.
    Thank you !

    Damn, was excited for this video the whole day. This is so sad rn, nothing is working in DbD, now I can't even watch a video while waiting for survivors. That's a big oooff 
    @Patricia are you going to upload tomorrow at least earlier or at the same time as usual?
    Omg FFS.. "nothing is working in DBD" are you serious?....please I know it's a bummer that their not streaming or posting the vid but honestly stop whining... everything is working, I understand lobbies are bugged again but really in game everything works fine... on ps4 everything is clicking 100% asides for top5 ranks... I Q up right away at rank 8 and 10.. nobody is leaving the playerbase is growing and survivor is fine and strong as usual 
  • @fcc2014 I'm trying! not an easy thing but doing my best!

  • Thanks for the update @Patricia keep up the great work.
  • Bravo0413 said:
    Patricia said:

    @Th3Nightmare
    The Q&A will be posted tomorrow instead of today.
    I'm going to change the date, if someone else is asking please do share the info.
    Thank you !

    Damn, was excited for this video the whole day. This is so sad rn, nothing is working in DbD, now I can't even watch a video while waiting for survivors. That's a big oooff 
    @Patricia are you going to upload tomorrow at least earlier or at the same time as usual?
    Omg FFS.. "nothing is working in DBD" are you serious?....please I know it's a bummer that their not streaming or posting the vid but honestly stop whining... everything is working, I understand lobbies are bugged again but really in game everything works fine... on ps4 everything is clicking 100% asides for top5 ranks... I Q up right away at rank 8 and 10.. nobody is leaving the playerbase is growing and survivor is fine and strong as usual 
    Calm down dude, that's just my way of expression my frustration with the lobbys. Don't try to be a daddy here and tell people not to whine. 
  • @AnotherRandy said: Calm down dude, that's just my way of expression my frustration with the lobbys. Don't try to be a daddy here and tell people not to whine. 

    There certainly does seem to be a disproportionate number of people at this forum who think they're a moderator. Doesn't it?

  • @Patricia said:
    @fcc2014 I'm trying! not an easy thing but doing my best!

    I can't speak for anyone else but last night was a mess trying to find a lobby as killer 3 games in about 80 minutes tonight 10 in just under 2hrs at red ranks on PS4

  • @Patricia said:
    @Th3Nightmare
    The Q&A will be posted tomorrow instead of today.
    I'm going to change the date, if someone else is asking please do share the info.
    Thank you !

    Thanks so much for keeping us updated on things and responding to the community, we appreciate it!

  • How shocking- a date offered by BHVR turns out to be wrong.
    Out of curiosity, what other dates offered by BHVR turned out to be wrong?