Punch Drunk
Is the punch drunk achievement bugged as of current? I can't seem to progress it.
Is the punch drunk achievement bugged as of current? I can't seem to progress it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. It's listed in the Known Issues section in the 5.2.0 patch notes.
Darn. Guess i'll be one off 100% for a while.
It shouldn't take more than year or so.
Yes. But, apparently, 0.1% of Steam players have the achievement. It's a funny world.
With a really good gaming chair, anything is possible.
Steam players can't own a game thats not at 100%, its either 100% or the game isn't over
Have some faith in BHVR.
aside for console, bugs are relatively tame. The worst thing weve had was one day of Pinhead games getting #########.
this is quite an improvement from what we've had and its nice.
Iron Will still silences all sounds.
Silent slug bug is in the game after 3 years
Must be one of 'em good ol' folks that use a 3rd party software to hack that achievement in.
At least, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened to be the case.
That’s very rare though out of all my games I only ran into the bug like 2 times out of all my games. I know it’s still there it’s a issue but it’s very rare
It happens pretty regularly to me. Maybe once in every four games.
How odd.
All 3 of the new trophies are 0.01% on PSN.
Out if them, I have Adept Cenobite.
They were asking the community for help how to reproduce it iirc, because they stated they can’t do it (and apparently fixed some causes for the bug but not all..)
though I do not know if they are still actively searching for help?
It just seems random to me, idk how you would reproduce it.
That seems to be the problem to begin with :)
but I guess it would help to get info (maybe just clips or some logs) from someone that gets it relatively often? But as I said I don’t know if they are still searching for it currently..