How is Dwights eyesight too bad to see his glasses but good enough to solve the lament configuration
Like I know the configuration in a way wants to be solved but as someone who wears glasses this seems like a complete double standard.
Like I know the configuration in a way wants to be solved but as someone who wears glasses this seems like a complete double standard.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because they had to make someone solve the Lament Configuration and I guess the only way they figured was to make Dwight seem like a complete dumbass.
Because Dwight is directly related to Velma
Dwight probably suffers from Short-Sightedness, both literally and figuratively
Dwight is motivated by the desire for profound, unexplored pleasures.
I'm really disappointed that it was Dwight. I don't see Dwight really being the type of character to play with Demon summoning boxes. That's really more up Ace's alley.
Angels to Dwight's, demons to the prude survivors
Is it one of those "literally unplayable" moments?
Maybe he's near sighted
You wrote Ash Williams wrong.
With how much crap the survivors go through and surprised any of them would just randomly touch an item that they just suddenly saw in the trials.
I wear glasses and I've been unable to find my glasses in dark room because the dark rims blend in on a dark table (or floor if they fell off table) but I can see large objects like the puzzle box just fine. Now, would I stop looking for my glasses that just fell off to play with random puzzle box? Probably not. 😂
Well, unwatchable.
Have you seen the movies? It seems like you even look at the box and it gets solved🤣 getting into heaven and hell seems extremely simple.