Don't show the grades on the match result screen
Why to show the grades of other players on the match result screen? It does not have too much meaning, just says how much the player played since the last monthly reset. So just hide it IMO.
Why to show the grades of other players on the match result screen? It does not have too much meaning, just says how much the player played since the last monthly reset. So just hide it IMO.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is shown because the SBMM won't activate until 11am (or whatever time it is you get the updates in your zone). From then you will only see a white Survivor/Killer crest without ranks.
DBD is the kind of game that would benefit a lot from a visible MMR score. Show every player's score on the results screen instead of their grade.
Cool, thanks. I didn't know that.
I know this was the case in the last testphase but was it confirmed to be this way once SBMM goes live?
They said it multiple times that you won't see anything.
I have to correct myself, they still show it but it isn't used for Matchmaking anymore. I noticed that because when I played Pinhead (as gold I / rank 5) I got silver grades (green ranks).
Don't be ashamed of it.
I don't want them to see my Ash IV 😭😭😭... I will be ASHamed...
Yeah I thought so. But in the end it doesn’t really matter when everyone gets reset to AshIV every month..