Boons?

Adding a second objective to killer isn’t what the game needs. Killers have enough of a hard time with their primary objective ffs, we add on more stress to that? Especially when the main problem of the game is how ez it is to do a survivor objective.

Most games at high ranks won’t give you the chance to waste precious time to find a totem around a map, while you have to defend gens and chase. Seriously dumb.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Why is this only an issue when Killers are asked to look for totems? If you don't waste your time looking for the totem, don't do it. Just put up with whatever negative effects it provides.

    After all, that's what Survivors have been expected to put up with for almost five years since Hex perks were introduced.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    Why is this only an issue when Killers are asked to look for totems? If you don't waste your time looking for the totem, don't do it. Just put up with whatever negative effects it provides.

    After all, that's what Survivors have been expected to put up with for almost five years since Hex perks were introduced.

    You don’t play at the top ranks as killer do you?

  • We don't know how they will work, that I am aware of.

  • image.png

    I got the Rank 1 achievement five years ago, and have reached red ranks every season I've played since. So that's up to you to decide.

  • ranks are not an argument anymore whatsoever. Today SBMM will be activated indefinitely.

    so maybe you are the one that shouldn’t have been on top ranks and that’s why you struggled? Maybe SBMM will treat you better, at least theoretically that is it’s goal after all.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2480550#Comment_2480550

    ranks are not an argument anymore whatsoever. Today SBMM will be activated indefinitely.

    so maybe you are the one that shouldn’t have been on top ranks and that’s why you struggled? Maybe SBMM will treat you better, at least theoretically that is it’s goal after all.

    I’m forced to play nurse just to win, every survivor I’ve face since today has had over 3000+ plus hours. Yes it’s totally my fault that I’m good at the game and acquired a high Mmr so I get paired up with the exact Mmr high calibers, what a joke. Do you honestly think a killer has the time to deal with a boon against high Mmr swf. You’re delusional if you think you do.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2480550#Comment_2480550

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/J10NAOOH361A/image.png

    I got the Rank 1 achievement five years ago, and have reached red ranks every season I've played since. So that's up to you to decide.

    Then you must have dirt Mmr if you’re not going up against top survivor to understand the issue.

  • @lolololol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2480592#Comment_2480592

    I’m forced to play nurse just to win, every survivor I’ve face since today has had over 3000+ plus hours. Yes it’s totally my fault that I’m good at the game and acquired a high Mmr so I get paired up with the exact Mmr high calibers, what a joke. Do you honestly think a killer has the time to deal with a boon against high Mmr swf. You’re delusional if you think you do.

    LOL

    sorry but MMR will get activated later today. But good to know that you will also complain after it gets activated just because you want to complain without any real basis for it.

    talking about delusional

  • @lolololol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2480582#Comment_2480582

    Then you must have dirt Mmr if you’re not going up against top survivor to understand the issue.

    SBMM is not yet activated. Your current matches are not reflective of MMR at all, but the regular ranking system.

  • When that matchmaking thing happened I got a Rank 1 blight and I also was rank 14 at that time. I feel bad for myself now. 😥

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    Why is this only an issue when Killers are asked to look for totems? If you don't waste your time looking for the totem, don't do it. Just put up with whatever negative effects it provides.

    After all, that's what Survivors have been expected to put up with for almost five years since Hex perks were introduced.

    So 4 players to run around the map (third person) vs 1 player (first person).

    Several perks and item to show totem location vs nothing.

    Do you really think it is same?

    Survivors will have option to hide totem in dead zone, where you just never want to go, because it is huge waste of time and you are not sure it is there. You just don't have time for it against decent survivors.

  • Adding a survivor objective to the killer in a 4v1 asymmetrical game...