Pinhead dc fix?
So how long does it normally take to make a character playable? I'm actually curious i dc 95% of the matches I play as him.
So how long does it normally take to make a character playable? I'm actually curious i dc 95% of the matches I play as him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It tooks 1.5 months for Nemesis (and the game in general) to be kind of playable on consoles.
Have fun.
It seems like its still unplayable on last gen.
Trickster just got the buff where it takes 6 knives to down someone.
Ok but that doesn't stop matches crashing with pinhead when there's only 2 survivors.lol
If I would quess, I think like 2-3 weeks minimum.
But he's fun and I don't want to wait that long
I thought they would get it fixed in hours... But, like... idk anymore. It might genuinely be a few days.
I was hoping the same I guess ill try again when Sbmmr rolls out and hope it's fixed
They usualy release 2-3 bug fixes before next bigger patch. Each patch is like 1 week from eachother, usualy 1 week after a release of the DLC. Maybe they will fix it faster but from past experience it can take 3+ weeks before they mostly fix him. However with each patch it gets a bit better (I hope).
Well I hope its sooner rather than later because he's literally crashing the server's which in most games would have been fixed by now especially for something you paid for.
Really? I didnt have issues with him when he released
You didn't get freezes the second his tentacle of love and pleasure was readied? It was awful, mang. Just be glad you will never know the horror.
That sucks. Have they disabled the dc penalty?