So will enduring be mandatory for Freddy now?
Haven't played Fredster since his dream pallets were changed. Played 2 games as pinhead and the game crashed twice. I should have expected this sort of thing by now.
Anyway how bad is freddys dream pallets now that they stun him? Whats the point of this add on now? If your going to be giving the survivors more pallets why even bring it?
Comments
Because the killer should always help the survivor in the trial this is a good thing and maybe soon all killer will have their power helping the survivor
I mean if you use fake pallets you're already making him weaker soooo
Freddy being stunned by Dream Pallets is a bug. It's listed as a known issue in the patch notes.
Don't panic, Freddy is as broken as he's always been... this will certainly be addressed in the next hotfix.
C'mon, now. It should be painfully obvious that this is a bug.
No! It's a shadownerf to Freddy, because BHVR hate killers!
/s
It is a Bug that will be fixed. Like, you can really overreact on some things in this game.
I wasn't freaking out, I was asking a question. I dont have all the information so I went to the forums and asked for advice. That is what its for isnt it?
It's not the first time a "bug" appeared on a killer and later the devs said "it's working as intended".
I want you to tell me how it is working as intended. Right now.
Tell me why they would ever make this change. It was even in the known bugs.
I know Mclean said on stream there's no spaghetti code, but
There's something hilarious about them updating the pallet model/texture (that nobody asked for I might add) or whatever and somehow that results in Freddy getting stunned by fake pallets
I'm not saying that's 100% what causes it but I'd like to imagine that's why it happened.
You are long enough on the forums and therefore most likely long enough playing the game to know that this is most likely (like 99,99%) a Bug. And to not have to deal with this Bug, avoid playing Dream Pallets and you are fine until they fix it.
Ive had the game for 4 years now. In the past there have been times when a killer was experiencing a bug and it later became a thing. Until people complained about it and the devs reverted it. Nurse use to be fatigued even after hitting someone. You could blink, hit someone, wipe the blood, then look at the floor. That was a thing until people complained and the devs fixed it.
Explain how it would be rationalized as working as intended. Go ahead.
Either they are trolling or too irrational to convince otherwise.
I've mentioned numerous times I lost faith in BHVR after patch 1.9.2 The worst part was that wasn't a bug, it was intended. The makers of the game thought that horrible idea was a QoL change. So Yes, I have to ask if this is a bug because I dont trust BHVR to know what they're doing.
No, you don't. Claiming that there is even a remote chance that this is intentional is a laughable stance to take.
Obviously fake pallets are stronger than snares, the dev was right so fake pallets need a nerf. /s
But yeah if you are using fake pallets bring enduring.
That's not the only pallet change. They did update the hitbox for reverse stuns and that probably messed up the dream pallets.
Yeah would make more sense
When you break the new pallets, they revert to the old ones. I find that amusing