Dlc prices?
Just wondering if the price of the RE chapter will go down to $8 when pinhead releases or will it still be 11 for a bit longer?
Just wondering if the price of the RE chapter will go down to $8 when pinhead releases or will it still be 11 for a bit longer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why should the price go down?
It is more expensive than other Chapters because it contains 3 Characters. Pinhead will most likely be cheaper than a regular Chapter, because it is only one Character.
I've just noticed they drop in price I wasn't sure when. Didn't want to buy it and then the price drop if I could avoid it happening.
I don't think dlc prices ever drop unless there's a sale. So I doubt RE will ever go down just because.
It'll probably go one sale after one or two more chapters.
Ok thanks everyone I'll have to pick it up after I'm done playing with pinhead. Huge RE fan and Nemesis fan im pretty excited to play as him.
What really gets me is there are cosmetics that cost more than entire chapters. Cosmetics are stupid expensive.
You'd rather have the inverse? Cheap cosmetics but expensive ass chapters?
The way it works now is fine. Cheap gameplay content, expensive **optional** aesthetic content.
It doesn't have to be one way or the other, you know. You don't think essentially $15 for an outfit is a bit much?
It is too much, but people pay it anyway. So BHVR has no incentive to lower the prices. Sad but true.