swf

Swf is one. Nice thing if you want to have fun with friends. But it is in opinion toxic for the game and its Mechaniken.es there are several killers that are not playable against a SWF team because the exchange of information destroys everything for the killer.trapper and ghosty are the best examples where information exchange hurts and in general all killers who are slow. Since they know how to survive the killer is in the hunt I can make the generator calmly,Or destroy totems to whom it is important. The problem is as long as SWF remains without consequences with the new mmr system only the fast killers will remain in the high ranks because these are the only ones who survive a strong SWF. If you see it differently Or you are annoyed about it, stay calm I sometimes like to play SWF myself, but also think about what else can be done about it.

Comments

  • Extra information is not true for most swf I bealive, I think only about half probably less use mics. Also most swf u go against you probably don't realize. Most aren't those sweat squad people think they are. There people playing with the friends. If there doing it to be toxic ahole sure that's a problem but even then you can't do much about that.

  • This game would have died without SWF, and people would resort to the old age tactic of "dodge lobbies till you see your friends" to find games together. Removing it at this stage does nothing except for leave a sour taste in everyone's mouths, since it upsets half the playerbase for no meaningful benefit.

    Buff solos. Buff killers. Buff/nerf base game mechanics.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    This game would have died without SWF, and people would resort to the old age tactic of "dodge lobbies till you see your friends" to find games together. Removing it at this stage does nothing except for leave a sour taste in everyone's mouths, since it upsets half the playerbase for no meaningful benefit.

    Buff solos. Buff killers. Buff/nerf base game mechanics.

    I will Not removing SWF. I think it need a Punishment. Like -5/-10% on movement and Aktion Like repair Speed.

  • @Bravobro said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2477103#Comment_2477103

    I will Not removing SWF. I think it need a Punishment. Like -5/-10% on movement and Aktion Like repair Speed.

    So people will dodge solo until they get their friends, le gthening queue times for all and making nobody happy

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2477112#Comment_2477112

    So people will dodge solo until they get their friends, le gthening queue times for all and making nobody happy

    Do you think people make the effort? For such a small restriction?

  • @Bravobro said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2477203#Comment_2477203

    Do you think people make the effort? For such a small restriction?

    Yes, the sweaty people would while the casuals wouldn't bother and get punished.

    The sweaty people being who we want to receive the penalty for the record

    So, again, this change does nothing but make people unhappy and more likely to quit.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    This game would have died without SWF, and people would resort to the old age tactic of "dodge lobbies till you see your friends" to find games together. Removing it at this stage does nothing except for leave a sour taste in everyone's mouths, since it upsets half the playerbase for no meaningful benefit.

    Buff solos. Buff killers. Buff/nerf base game mechanics.

    Totem counter :(

  • @Bravobro said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2477103#Comment_2477103

    I will Not removing SWF. I think it need a Punishment. Like -5/-10% on movement and Aktion Like repair Speed.

    Both are horrible ideas and punishing people for playing with friends is a good way to kill a game

  • "Swf bad" thread number 16,765,987

  • I had six friends all try and quit this game because match makign so heavily favored the killer, we couldn't even get two gens done most games. But no killer will ever admit to that happening and getting extremely easy games in their favor. They just scream and whine constantly that SWF is unfair, while the devs destroy perks that help solo players. Makes perfect sense.

  • Not all SWF are OP. My friends are worse than the average solo and, we goof around. I'm sure good teams of try hards exist but, I doubt it's very much of the population.

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    I had six friends all try and quit this game because match makign so heavily favored the killer, we couldn't even get two gens done most games. But no killer will ever admit to that happening and getting extremely easy games in their favor. They just scream and whine constantly that SWF is unfair, while the devs destroy perks that help solo players. Makes perfect sense.

    I mean you could just get good and then those problems disappear. 4 good players vs 1 good player? Yeah my money ain't on that killer, unless it's a nurse.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @stikyard said:

    Not all SWF are OP. My friends are worse than the average solo and, we goof around. I'm sure good teams of try hards exist but, I doubt it's very much of the population.

    That’s the same with my SWF teammates. We’d probably get crushed in a tournament. Some games we do really well but we don’t go full out tryhard.

  • Most swf is just friend's having fun this community put a Mark on all swf groups because they sometimes go against swf that is toxic no swf ain't toxic at least majority and it's probably only mode that's keeping this game alive

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Swf is often played as an excuse by killers who get destroyed in a game without any proof the team they played against were even swf.

    I play solo exclusively & have been accused multiple times of "cheating with communications" just because we all played well.

    Of course there are the swf death squads I play Trapper a lot & sure those teams have destroyed me!

    But there are far more swf groups that just play for fun & a lot of them are so desperate to save their friends a 4k game is a virtual guarentee with zero camping & or tunneling required I'd suggest 90%+ of the very highest tier survivors will not be swf & they'll be a bigger variety of killers than the 3 everyone seems to expect.

    Whether for fun or to sweat it doesn't matter. Information is exchanged that cannot be exchanged without swf. Information that is enough to gain maybe a few seconds. Seconds that decide between victory or defeat in a game like dbd.

    I play with a friend and one thing is for sure ... Although we don't sweat, we have an advantage over the killer that solo players only have with perks.

    Just because every swf doesn't sweat doesn't mean they can't sneak an advantage out of it.

    The argument that many swf just want to have fun is total bullshit. Or do you really think they talk about the weather during the chase?

    Removing swf would be wrong. But solo players and killers should get some sort of selectable passive buff without waste a perk slot.

  • The fact people will dodge lobbies or quit the game entirely because they cant have an advantage over an already underpowered killer is just XDDDDDD