PS4 experience=lag
Since Nemesis chapter this is my DBD experience on PS4:
-Bubba chainshaw stuck on everything
-Bubba chainshaw charge = lag
-Aiming with Deathslinger = lag
-Tenacle attack and normal attach with Nemesis = lag
-charging pounce with Demo = lag
-deadhard = lag
-vault on window = lag
This is just today. Not mentioning other killers. How long will it take to fix this, am not asking for smooth fps, not asking for better graphics, I just don’t wanna experience lag with killer cause it’s quite frustrating to play like this.
Comments
It is unacceptable that the game is like this and ive had entire matches lost because of this, Hopefully the DH thing actually gets fixed next patch.
Supposedly the dead hard, gen finish, and survivor heal hitches should be fixed in patch for Pinhead. No eta on all the others.
Also agree with how frustrating it is. I play mostly survivor and get tons of freezes from the performance issues in game. It's caused me to go from playing daily to couple times a week. Some days I only do couple matches because I'm just not in mood to deal with the performance issues.
I can relate to this charging the demogorgon shred on ps4 lags the game every time
I have no hope left so I will say I will be positively surprised if they fix anything.
I already got used to playing with handicaps. I take breaks when it gets too frustrating. Not spending a dime until the game is at least pre re state tho.
I find it wild that the game has been like this for so long and not a single developer response has been heard not a single mention of the issue and not a single mod reply ######### kills me and makes me feel like they dont care about last gen console players
They "aknowledged" it and promised some fixes. Dh on tuesday if I am not mistaken. Other things later.
I don't believe anything until I see some results.
Its been 3 months, its great theyre fixing dead hard, how about everything else? Its actually inexcusable given the amount of time the game has been broke for
Yep but there is nothing we can do.
Dbd is not playable on fat ps4, slim ps4, fat xbox one, slim xbox one, or the switch.
Dbd is playable on ps4 pro (ssd) w no lag. Xbox one x w no lag. U can also play on next gen consoles or PC.
Simple mmr, cosmetics, and pinhead take precedence 🤑.
Don't worry this next patch is going to break the game again watch.
Actually, Xbox One X has the same issues as the base Consoles.
I wish my Xbox1x ran with no lag, but sadly that's far from true. I suffer the same hiccups all Xbox1rs do, SSD or no...
The lag is almost like a 5th perk when playing killer as it freezes for like a second when a survivor is unhooked, its like a mini early warning 😅
I actually haven't had much lag or performance issues and I'm on xbox one x.
I dunno though I might be one of the few fortunate ones not experiencing really anything major.
Maybe.
All of my clips post July 1st are from a Xbox One X with an external SSD.