I still feel like Nemmy is a really fun killer - no matter your role.

He can be strong and he can be weak. But he’s ALWAYS fun! I feel like he’s kinda Billy-tier in that regard.

All in all I’d say he’s in a good place and is healthy for the game.

Comments

  • Yeah I have fun going against Nemmy but those zombies can really be irritating when you're doing well in chase then get downed by one cause you're trapped in between Nemmy and them.

    Overall though, I agree.

  • Agreed. His tentacle strike is really strong in loops but requires hitting survivors 3 times and they can vaccinate to waste more of your time while still giving them a side objective. Although the zombies don't have the best AI at the moment, their idea is really nice. They give good information to the killer and serve as an additional obstacle/interaction with the survivors. With improved AI, I think they will be liked by both sides more.

  • After trying the enduring, brutal strength, spirit fury, and fire up build, I just realized Nemesis is an m1 killer with those perks internally and zombies plus infection as passive abilities. At least regarding pallets. I wasted over 2 million bloodpoints just to come to the conclusion that if you want an anti pallet build, you just pick Nemesis, and then you can also run meta perks.

  • Love Nemesis, very skill-based killer.

  • Nemesis is very fun to play against to play? no

  • He's not fun to go against on console so I don't enjoy going against him in the slightest. I want out of the match as soon as it begins but I stick it out until my inevitable death.

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    He's not fun to go against on console so I don't enjoy going against him in the slightest. I want out of the match as soon as it begins but I stick it out until my inevitable death.

    I think part of this is the terrible lag spikes / frame drops / stutters / overall performance issues that we have to deal with on console. While much of the seems to be Nemmy-related and therefore worse in Nemny matches, I still think that overall as a killer he’s fun.

    If they ever fix these problems, I bet these matches will be an absolute pleasure to play!

  • I don't like the way they made his power (not that he takes 3 health states to down a survivor, but the fact that his power is basically Plague + Pyramid Head with zombies being the only interesting part), but he's surprisingly a fun killer to play as. It's always satisfying to get to tier 3 quickly by infecting multiple people, having them waste their vaccines, and absolutely dominate them.

    Zombies are useful. They're not meant to hit survivors, they're meant to threaten them off of objectives, and they do a better job than most people think. I do believe they need their AIs fixed though.

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2471598#Comment_2471598

    I think part of this is the terrible lag spikes / frame drops / stutters / overall performance issues that we have to deal with on console. While much of the seems to be Nemmy-related and therefore worse in Nemny matches, I still think that overall as a killer he’s fun.

    If they ever fix these problems, I bet these matches will be an absolute pleasure to play!

    Yup, you nailed exactly why I don't like going against him. It's less to do with him per sey and more to do with the fact I legitimately can't play against him due to lag spikes / freezes. If they ever fix it, I'd really like the chance to be able to properly learn to dodge his tentacle without freezes. All I want is the chance to dodge it like I can with Pyramid Head for example. And if I still struggle with playing against him then at least I'll know it's a me thing and I suck lol

    I'd also like to play him smoothly. Trying the tentacle out freezes which is unfortunate. So I haven't even bothered playing him after 2 matches. This chapter being so bad in terms of performance really killed my enjoyment over having Nemesis as the killer being a big fan of RE. :(

  • @glitchboi said:

    I don't like the way they made his power (not that he takes 3 health states to down a survivor, but the fact that his power is basically Plague + Pyramid Head with zombies being the only interesting part), but he's surprisingly a fun killer to play as. It's always satisfying to get to tier 3 quickly by infecting multiple people, having them waste their vaccines, and absolutely dominate them.

    Zombies are useful. They're not meant to hit survivors, they're meant to threaten them off of objectives, and they do a better job than most people think. I do believe they need their AIs fixed though.

    Yeah, it's weird how Nemesis is fun to play as yet his power is just bootleg Punishment of the Damned with a bit of Vile Purge sprinkled in.

  • I totally agree. I feel like people act like he has free zoning but he really doesn’t. It’s a threatening power that has counterplay and ways to predict how he’s going to use it which is fun.

  • He wastes too much time to be good. An extra sprint burst per survivor times three, assuming they get three hooks (and are at full hp) is INSANE. You play him for fun and nothing more.