Show me some unique killer builds

place them here if you have any tips to share please.

Comments

  • There is no such thing as unique these days.

    But a few builds that are severely underrated.

    Combat pig (old but gold)

    Enduring, brutal strength, whispers, stbfl.

    Doc:

    Stbfl, surge, whispers and perk of choice, I like bbq here but it is optional.

    Billy:

    Discordance, enduring, bbq, whispers.

    Legion:

    Surveillance, surge, enduring, perk of choice (I change this from time to time) sometimes I run sloppy sometimes I run bbq.

    Hag:

    Sloppy, agitation, nurse's, perk of choice.

    Plague:

    M&a, IF, your slowdowns perk of choice, I run ruin undying on her.

    Spirit:

    Stbfl, surge, sloppy and bbq or I'm all ears.

    Ph:

    I'm all ears, nurses, bitter murmur and perk of choice.

    Stbfl,surge,enduring, perk of choice, this is a I'm going through the pallet Idc.

    Nemesis:

    Lethal, stbfl, surge, perk of choice.

    I don't have as much experience with nemesis but that works wonders.

    Oni:

    Discordance, m&a, IF, bbq. (My main build)

    Wraith:

    Bbq, pop, end fury.

    Sloppy, pop, bbq, corrupt.

    Ghostface:

    Now this is an interesting one because there are a few ways to play him.

    Surge, sloppy, perks of choice.

    Stbfl, sloppy, perks of choice preferably tracking perks.

    Chaser build, enduring, sloppy, stbfl and slowdown whichever you want.

    Undying, d.hope, corrupt and perk of choice.

  • Plague with Ruin, Surge, Tinkerer and Dark Devotion.

    Ruin has your back in the early game, Surge takes over later (and goes well with Dark Devotion), the stealth from Tinkerer and ToT is downright terrifying on Plague, and her natural instadowns go well with Surge, which also happens to go well with Ruin if you get lucky. And if that doesn't work out, it means the survivors are cleansing...


    I also like Legion with Enduring, Nemesis, and usually Ruin and Lethal Pursuer.

    Enduring is just amazing on Legion and goes brilliantly with Nemesis. For whatever reason, people play around a stunned Legion like absolute idiots (and you always chase injured people, so once should be enough). And the other two are just a nice slowdown.

  • Unique as in good or unique as in memey?

    Hide and Seek

    • Hex: Undying, Hex: Third Seal, Knockout, Lethal Pursuer


    Goal isn't to kill anyone but to distribute the blindness effect and slug. Usually let everyone go at the end, can also swap out undying for deerstalker if you want to keep track of slugs.

    I like running the above on nemi just because of the extra map info of zombies. Yeah SWF can ruin the fun of this but in my experience having some super elite swf is very rare and instead some fun with auras being gone occurs.

  • Wraith- Coulrophobia, Distressing, Sloppy, Nurse's with purple movespeed+beast soot. I love this build on Midwich.

    I crafted this with the intent of making him perform similarly to Legion where Survivors typically stay injured against them, except being injured against Wraith is way scarier.

    In execution, it's really a win-win for me. Staying injured makes my life so much easier, but healing is fine too because Sloppy, Coulrophobia and Nurse's come into play. If you want to avoid Nurse's and Coulrophobia, you have to make considerable distance. Survivors resetting is sometimes my form of gen regression; I can break a couple of pallets and check on my gens. The survivors will be at a predictable distance from me, so the Purple movespeed lets me pivot my Terror Radius so much more easily to interrupt that last bit of healing and still catch them out injured.

  • Do you want strong unique builds or meme'y unique builds? There is quite a difference.

  • -Exposed Meat-

    Cannibal - Hex Undying/Devour Hope/Haunted Grounds/NOED - These perks, combined with your saw, make it pretty easy to down people in 1 hit at all stages of the match - Also allows snowballing with HG/DH/NOED.

    -Speedy Feet-

    Nightmare - Pallet Add-On w/ Gen Sound Add-on - Fire-Up/Brutal Strength/POP/Lethal Pursuer - Get into a chase ASAP and burn through as many pallets as possible. Fire-Up/Brutal/POP all synergize.

  • @SasukeKun said:

    place them here if you have any tips to share please.

    ay good thing today will be the third episode of my thread series Perk Build Central. Also for wraith, I love sloppy, thana, coulrophobia, and nurses calling, and also use the addon that makes your TR stay active while cloak

  • @MrDardon said:

    Do you want strong unique builds or meme'y unique builds? There is quite a difference.

    I'd like builds that will help me as much as it can RN(since killer's ass) while being different from the META