Kind of a bummer that the 5.2.0 update isn't coming until after the holiday weekend
Many people are about to have an extended weekend thanks to Labor day, and that would have been a great time to have not just the new killer, but also the new SBMM. I think this was a real missed opportunity.
Comments
Because of SBMM they are probably shooting for the Tuesday/Thursday after rank reset.
eh it sucks but I can play the update after school no problem
It's set to go live the day after Labor Day, so next Tuesday. It's such an odd choice considering it's literally right after an extended weekend.
Modern Video games always do Tuesdays for updates for some reason unless it's a hot fix
You're not wrong, but this was a great opportunity to alter expectations. Kinda like a present that you weren't expecting.
Remember labor Day is on in the USA it's not a long weekend for the rest of the world
Whats a labor day?
Is this company not based in America?
American holiday.
Canada.
I would not say bummer since you Americans will have more free time to grind some BP for the chapter ^^
Are patch notes up somewhere?
It's just a national holiday. You'll survive.
Why should they push the update sooner because of one Holiday tons of players dont even have.
I think its because if something gamebreaking happens, they have enough time to fix it since most game companys dont work on weekends.
And monday is probably just a oof day
I see. But why should we or devs care about that holiday to even change their schedule?
We also have this day off as Labour Day here in Canada. At least, in Ontario.
Never said they should. I was simply answering your question.
I never knew that. Not sure if they celebrate that in Quebec.
My corporate crystal ball says... all of Canada...