What happened to Spirit, Glenvale and The Game?
I've just realised I haven't seen the killer Spirit and those 2 map in a while. When I tried to put an offering I got another map every time. What's going on?
I've just realised I haven't seen the killer Spirit and those 2 map in a while. When I tried to put an offering I got another map every time. What's going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
RIP SPIRIT
Spirit cannot hear footsteps while phasing
Glenvale was disabled as it had an infinite
and Game probably crashed too much
Pretty happy to not get these 2 maps or spirit though
Spirit can't hear footsteps while phasing, and at least half of all survivors run Iron Will now since the Stridor nerf. Iron Will is bugged as well. Survivors emit zero breathing audio with the perk, healthy or injured. Spirit is terrible to play right now
Do you know if that was an intentional nerf to Spirit or just an oopsie from the Devs?
Both
For spirit people are simply dramatic, just use her power in short burst and predict what the survivor will do, most survivor are predictable and will leave loops, if they don't do that, then stay still for a second to see what they do and then use her power.
The Game map disabled from what I heard is that there's a room with a gen you can drop down into from a hole above and be trapped there as a survivor. All the door ways being sealed up unless the killer breaks one of them.
BHVR broke Spirit while making a completely unwarranted buff to Iron Will.
Spirit has a bug right now that makes her unplayable (Thank god.)
I hope she is bug-fixed, then nerfed. This is my only respite from playing against her, but I don't like knowing that spirit mains just don't get to play her and win right now.
Do I think she's busted? Yeah. Should she be fixed. Absolutely.
If you need to predict were the survivor will go just play nurse and ignore the loop. The spirit bug made her a terrible killer
The Game is quite funny. They were promoting SawCon so they increased the chance to get sent to the Game....and then immediately after the chance gets decreased to 0%. The Entity giveth and the Entity taketh.
I can respect this comment as someone who loves Spirit.
Blood lodge should also be disabled, but since it doesn't have a personal offering like The Game and Glenvale, it's much easier to forget or notice its even missing.
I had a match yesterday where someone brought an offering to the game. We were sent to haddonfield. Not sure if it was better but I still got a 4k because they were making mistakes.